Shevchenko is slowly becoming irrelevant

What are you talking about OP? I love watching her fight. Her and amanda are probably the only females i can watch.

Won't ever get a third fight with Nunes so no point going up to 135, doubt she could make 115 & that division is looking strong right now with several possible contenders so doubt she could talk the champ into coming up to face her. So she's stuck at 125 making money crushing cans.

Yep, Nunes is terrified of her... just barely squeaked by their first two fights. Pretty impressive considering she's two weight divisions smaller than nunes.

cool story..
Valentina's striking is amazing to watch

Fantastic striker but I agree, nothing but cans, subpar, regional type fighters in her division.

Unless maycee "the bucky future" comes back and beats her
<mma3>

Yep, Nunes is terrified of her... just barely squeaked by their first two fights. Pretty impressive considering she's two weight divisions smaller than nunes.

Calm down, I didn't say that Nunes was scared of her did I? No, I said she won't get the third fight because Nunes has beat her twice already and in boring fights so it's highly doubtful that Dana would book the third meaningless fight.

The girl she fought is below UFC 1 level, WMMA is never gonna evolve other than 2-3 well rounded chicks who dominate E-level fitness cardio kickboxing moms.

She’s a real badass. A real treat watching her fight.

I love Val, but hopefully Roxy comes along and wipes her out to make the division more interesting again. Otherwise, you just know Val is going to dominate every time. Chook is actually a pretty good striker, and she looked absolutely useless in there.

Just like BJ Penn is 3 divisions bigger than Conor right?

She's a hottie

07c330c1f958bcb380aac48e7a459b59.jpg

Ah, thank you! :D

1565485530189.jpg noticia-1557704924-valentina6.jpg

Nunes is ALOT bigger and we already saw the rematch. I dont see how it would go different other than different judges and 5 rounds of it instead of 3. It was a close fight that could have gone either way.

I want to see Zhang vs Val next at 125.

Hope weilli can win then Valentina can get a shot at her

I don't get what's so bad about this narrative. Did they say similar things when Silva, GSP, and Prime Jones were dominating the respective divisions?

And she is isn't the only UFC champ dominating her division...

After Usman beats Masvidal he will has successfully cleared out Welterweight.
If Khabib beats Ferguson, Gatheje is all he has left.
Amanda Nunes has dispatched her last real stand out contender GDR

This is how MMA works. It's only a matter of time before dominant champion emerges and eventually even they get dethroned

ALSO Tatiana Surez would WRECK Valentina if they ever faced

Back