Shevchenko is slowly becoming irrelevant

Hatuwkoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
She is a good fighter no doubt, cool character etc... But the only non-can fighter in her division is herself. Weili is fighting Joanna which is a good challenge for her and everyone tunes in, Nunes fought nearly every former champion, that was a good challenge for her. Looking at Shevchenko's last fights and her potential future fights, it is so fucking lame. She even said that she will fight with Jojo, Maia or Modafferi in the future, these girls are not championship level fighters, just look at Reyes, he just fought for the LHW title with his undefeated score.
She has become very irrevelant in my eyes, i don't feel interested in her fights.

I’m invested. Last nights display was badass. I tune in for violence, and mounted crucifix is the tits

She will be like a female mighty mouse, everybody saw this coming.

Hopefully she goes and fight Nunes after dispatching 2 or 3 more soccer moms

No.

Most people believe she was robbed vs Nunes in their second fight....that should be the fight she pushes for within the next year...there is no one else that can challenge her currently.

In terms of younger fighters just outside the UFC, 125 is probably the best division. I'm not sure Valentina will still be fighting by the time Mariya Agapova, Miranda Maverick and Erin Blanchfield are ready for her, though.

Probably a lot of her next challengers will be girls coming up from 125. I wouldn't be surprised if Grasso can get a shot in that division.

Won't ever get a third fight with Nunes so no point going up to 135, doubt she could make 115 & that division is looking strong right now with several possible contenders so doubt she could talk the champ into coming up to face her. So she's stuck at 125 making money crushing cans.

She's a hottie

07c330c1f958bcb380aac48e7a459b59.jpg

Its not her fault there is no one in her natural division to fight. She is pure talent.

Its a honour to watch a striker of the caliber she’s displaying, time for the division to catch up

She’s the most dominant fighter in the UFC bro. She’s cleaned out her whole division with ease you h8er. P4p the most all around skilled fighter as well.

Back