Shevchenko Due for a Finish

and he's referring to Jimmy 2 times when he's talking about being high and repeating himself
you're so blunted your'e not making any connections but ironically thinking about our lips connecting
nah i know mother fucka <3>. I just thought it was cool that some one might have been a fan of Billy Woods music . Never came across some one whose a fan of his music outside of a show i went to in SF .

But is Schev that much slicker than Rose?

YES SHES THAT MUCH SLICKER ....wayyy better striker , way better grappler , much more experienced ....and much more mentally and physically tougher/stronger......she would finish rose aswell ....

Andrade power-bombed Rose in the 1st fight and turned her face into hamburger in the 2nd fight (and probably would have finished Rose if it had been 5 rounds). She finished defensive, point fighter, The Blonde Fighter, with a body shot. Andrade has finished fighters at 135 as well, so size isn't really an issue. Andrade isn't Cyborg (aka not that sloppy), IMO. We'll see how it plays out. I think we'll see a lot of circling and a great matador performance from Schevchenko.

Jarl

They aren’t models, they are as hot as them. Something you’ve never sniffed in your life.

So are you going to post pics of the models you bang or what? Life is too short to be fake flexin on sherdog

Those patterns are interesting but I never put much stock in them.

But if I get to pick I'll go with a Cro Cop!

Definitely the perfect match up for one.

Andrade is the perfect opponent for Shevchenko to finish. It'll be embarrassing if she can't finish her. She's easily the most boring champ in the most boring division in the UFC.

Shev will finish Andrade easy. Rose and Zhang already beat her...125 is so weak a loser at 115 is given immediate title shot at 125 after beating point fighter gatekeeper.

Get rid of this division, just let losers of 115 fight Shev at 125.

But is Schev that much slicker than Rose? Andrade power-bombed Rose in the 1st fight and turned her face into hamburger in the 2nd fight (and probably would have finished Rose if it had been 5 rounds). She finished defensive, point fighter, The Blonde Fighter, with a body shot. Andrade has finished fighters at 135 as well, so size isn't really an issue. Andrade isn't Cyborg (aka not that sloppy), IMO. We'll see how it plays out. I think we'll see a lot of circling and a great matador performance from Schevchenko.

Jarl
In my opinion, yes. She's that much slicker than Rose. Also Valentina won't gas out in the third round or be picked up and dumped on her head.

Andrade has a chance with the KO, but I don't see her have any other success in the fight. If she rushes in Valentina will counter the shit out of her and take her down, if Andrade initiates the clinch Valentina will take her down. If Andrade play it safe were in for a low output fight. I can see this fight going the same way as Weili vs Andrade. Valentina is just that much stronger, technical and better.

NiceBewitchedBlueandgoldmackaw-max-1mb.gif
Crazy how the first guy on the right is still alive and is now a YouTube sensation, oh and a born again Christian.

5 round pointfest from valentina cruising to a decision. Every time Jessica tries to get close she gets teeped back or countered with a 1-2 or spinning back kick to the body repeat. Why would Valentina try to dogfight Jessica if she doesn't have to. Also Jessica made tremendous improvements on her defense as shown in the 2nd Rose fight. Its not going to be that easy to knock her out. The only reason Weili tkoed her was because Weili accepted the trade in the pocket, which is the kind of high risk scenario I've never seen Valentina accept.

Back