She's one of the strongest amauter 19yr girls that I've seen

Strong chick. Looks like she’ll have a pretty high ceiling.

Her bench is really strong, but her strength distribution in the big 3 is very unusual for a woman - she has a nearly 1.5BW 1 rep max in the bench, but not even 2x in the squat or deadlift?

Also, as has already been said, these fetish threads are fucking weird. Are you able to articulate what it is about strong, female amateur powerlifters which you find so compelling?

Her bench is really strong, but her strength distribution in the big 3 is very unusual for a woman - she has a nearly 1.5BW 1 rep max in the bench, but not even 2x in the squat or deadlift?

Also, as has already been said, these fetish threads are fucking weird. Are you able to articulate what it is about strong, female amateur powerlifters which you find so compelling?

I agree, I asked her if she wouldn't compete and she claimed that her squat and deadlift weren't very good. Maybe she just focused more on bench or her upper body is your most genetically more privileged body part to build strength. She post a lot of bench press videos and few of legs training, so she likes benches way more

There is no feitish lol. I admire women who dedicate themselves so much to a sport that is not so feminine breaking paradigms and that are way stronger than their bodies look. But for sex I prefere delicate women (not belittling well built women)

She's the Jennifer Thompson of the amauter division.

Correct, her best squat is only 10kg more than her best bench.

Do you think it's by the genetic factor or differente focus? I have the impression that both have genetics to builds upper body strenght way above the average but their lower body is more "common"

Back