Shes my wife man!

If you are happy with this decision, you are a weak male, period.

The onus is on the cheating wife, not the random guy she hooked up with. This husband who sued the other guy and the men who support him are as weak and beta as they come.

Good for him, fuck that dude and the whore. That guy knew she was married but he continued to bang away. I hope he enjoys paying this guy until he dies.

You're weak if you blame the other guy and not the wife alone. She is the one cheating on her husband, not this random other guy. You sound like a guy who could never bag a married chick. I have and I have no guilt about it because the cheating is her problem, not mine. I owe nothing to her husband.

Glad he got some money out of this. Cheating ass hoe wife should be paying him, too.

I wasn't feeling the husband's reaction either to his wife cheating until I heard him say that it feel like he had found her dead and just lost control of himself. We don't always know how we would react to emotional situations.

What kind of loser runs to the Courts for recourse? Real men get a gun and smoke wifey and her lover.

Ugh, so much wrong with this story ...

5 even if he does get his 9m, he has completely lost his dignity. No woman who has seen that video clip will ever want or respect him.

I agree with all of your points except for #5.
Some bitches may like him for that cuck move, money or not.
Add the money to the equation, and the bitches will love him for life.

You're weak if you blame the other guy and not the wife alone. She is the one cheating on her husband, not this random other guy. You sound like a guy who could never bag a married chick. I have and I have no guilt about it because the cheating is her problem, not mine. I owe nothing to her husband.

They're both at fault, that's why I referred to her as a whore. I normally wouldn't blame the other guy but he knew she was married. I wouldn't knowingly sleep with a married women as I have a code I live by, I hold myself to a pretty high standard. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff growing up and with my old career, so I tend to not make trouble because I'm very aware of the consequences. To each their own though, everyone is free to do what they want.

Huge difference here.
She had been cheating on him for a LONG ASS TIME. That video wasn't the first time he found out about the relationship. The woman had already moved out of his house and moved in with another dude.
That relationship was fucking over.

I understand being devasted by your woman cheating on you, but that should've been done the first time she cheated. He was trying to keep a dead thing alive. He was a fool, and that's on him
In that case, I agree it's a bitch move.

The E! online news show said he knew she was being unfaithful but the video made it seem like that was him finding out right then.

no quiff is worth 9 mill.. maybe prime Adriana Lima...and I would have to be silly rich like Saudi prince rich

boys....i think i got tricked with that pic...

That may be Adriana's head photo shopped on to some whore's rather nice body....that's said....if only all shops could be this fantastic..if it is a shop...now i'm aroused and confused

This is America, baby. We'll sue the fuck out of you. Get that money, playboy.

You can never be sure unless you're in a certain situation, but I'm 99% sure I would never sit there crying over some cheating whore.

That's a very p**sy thing to do, imo. It'd hurt her more to callously send her to the curb.

This. Theres absolutely no way I'd act like that.

To paraphrase T.I.:

"I'll fill your space and forget your face, I swear I will."

I'd dissappear, travel the world for a while, put down roots somewhere else, "do me" for the rest of my life. Leave her holding the bag, let her deal with a mortgage, car payment, whatever, etc. on her own while I'm out livin' it up.

Yeah, you either leave or throw down. Definetely don't stand there and cry about it especially while the dude is putting hands on you.

If the dude who was/is banging the wife is restraining the guy, is it the wife filming her husband?!

If so, that's even further humiliating. Like, that's dastardly.

Thanks. I was going to ask what the husband’s actual cause of action was and was about to tag monica @Quipling looking for an answer.

Never heard of that before. Closest we have in Canada would be loss of consortium torts in personal injury claims.
It's rare in the states too.

In the "she's my wife man" part of the clip, that guy reminds me of the actor that did those "if google was a guy" skits, lol.

I feel so bad for this guy. Its rough out there and I honest don't know how I would react when it really happens as oppose to assuming how I would react. Its easy to say I would do this or do that but walking in to it is real bad!

This man should be grateful he got 9 million and that cheating hoe is out of his life, Id move on real quick, once a woman cheats she will never respect you.

Once a woman cheats she doesn't love you, you got 9 million man move on, but something tells me this dude might take her back in a year the way he was crying, she will go to him crying saying baby I made a huge mistake I should have never cheated and she will cry and he will forgive

This dude sounds pathetic and controlling. Also bad looking. Chick clearly married him for money. Of course she will find someone hotter on the side.

Why is he even acting surprised? She is clearly in for the money.

Also why is he crying on that door like a little bitch? Do something about it or get out. He is acting like a 5 year old kid.

He did do something. 9 million dollars worth of something loool

This mofo mad cause he likes to sleep with married women, and doesn't want to suffer the consequences or get punished.

Fuck that im getting paid, if that mufucka knew the woman was taken and he still continued he is guilty as charged in my book, im taking that mofo to the cleaners.

you take my wife you can have her ill take your cash fair trade, hasta la vista

no sympathy for people who sleep with married women or cheaters.

No offense but some of you guys are full of shit. Same dudes I see posting on here that they married their soulmate or would die for wifey or what have you, bagging on this guy for being devastated when he literally walks in on them.

I'm sure you're all 6'4 250 shredded and would feed "Francisco" or "Tyrone" or whoever his own asshole without a single feel.

LMAO, exactly. Most of the guys that say "wat a fucking beta hur dur move on bro moar albutarex" would lose their shit if they caught their wives especially long term ones cheating.

PF50KA-350x350.jpg

Last edited:
Back