Shes my wife man!

Getting $9 mil just for finding out my wife is a cheatin' ho? Yeah, I could definitely deal with that.
Hell, there are thousands of guys everyday that find out their wives are cheating, and don't get a single cent.... some of them even do something stupid, like get violent and end up going to jail for assault. This guy won the lottery.

there are 3 guys in my high school friends group who busted their wives cheating and then the wife divorced them, blamed them and took them to the cleaners financially along with denying them access to the kids. So ya it could a lot worse.

But this is a lottery he is unlikely to ever collect on.

Lucky him, I guess, but personally it's kind of a BS decision.

Getting $9 mil just for finding out my wife is a cheatin' ho? Yeah, I could definitely deal with that.
Hell, there are thousands of guys everyday that find out their wives are cheating, and don't get a single cent.... some of them even do something stupid, like get violent and end up going to jail for assault. This guy won the lottery.

Many find out that their wife is a cheating whore and still have to pay them.

Lol they weren't even living together

Why do you think it’s fucked up to pay punitive damages to someone for messing up their marriage?
because it takes 2 for that kind of thing. by that logic the wife would have to pay as well, because she's just as responsible for messing up the marriage as the guy she fucked.

and I'm not aware of any laws that make it illegal to fuck a married woman.
people cheat on their husbands and wifes everyday, but this is the first time ever I've heard of somebody having to pay punitive damages for fucking a married person

I felt sorry for the guy till i saw the fedora picture

because it takes 2 for that kind of thing. by that logic the wife would have to pay as well, because she's just as responsible for messing up the marriage as the guy she fucked.

and I'm not aware of any laws that make it illegal to fuck a married woman.
people cheat on their husbands and wifes everyday, but this is the first time ever I've heard of somebody having to pay punitive damages for fucking a married person

No I get that. There’s law and there’s ethics.

In almost every aspect of careers in public service (ideally anyways) you take an oath. Hippocratic, an oath to the Constitution , etc. I’ve taken an oath to the Constitution, and if I violate that oath, I can go to prison (especially in regards to violating another’s rights).

In the eyes of the law, marriage is a business agreement. Violating that business agreement (divorce due to infidelity) wastes public time, energy, and money. If you believe statistical data, it also grossly effects future generations via any kids from the union. Etc etc etc. I would think in an ideal world that all I would have to prove legally is that the mistress is aware of the volatility injected into the world and community via their actions which would lead to damages In my favor.

On the other side, even if we ignore the legal aspects altogether, there still exists the oath and vows (speaking strictly Christian marriages for now). Why is there not a punishment for violating that oath via infidelity?

I don’t believe alimony or splitting assets should be done in the favor of someone who cheated on their spouse. If you cheat, to me, you relinquish any previously held marital rights. Unfortunately pragmatism doesn’t win out. Like I said there’s law and ethics. Sometimes they’re not mutually exclusive.

I've seen the BMX stunt show that he owns during the half time of bitch ass raiders games, its fuckin garbage
4 dudes just randomly jumping on a bike ramp over and over again for a few minutes and thats it
Prolly why he got cucked

Can't the courts enforce wage garnishment??

Perhaps but looking at that dude’s apartment, he certainly doesn’t look like he’ll make half of that in his entire lifetime.

Perhaps but looking at that dude’s apartment, he certainly doesn’t look like he’ll make half of that in his entire lifetime.

Well, the ex-husband just made sure that he'll never have anything.

That was rough to watch, I hope the guy enjoys the money

Yep. He needs to also find higher purpose than a woman. They are an addition to your own purpose. A great addition though.

exactly.

I get that there are times when the other dude has no clue the woman is married. But he knew, kept doing it and he got what he deserved.
that's on the woman though. Who knows what she told him.

Ugh, so much wrong with this story ...

1. The "she's my wife, man" ... man, that's pathetic. Have some f**king dignity and self-respect.

2. Don't sleep with another mans wife. You are playing with fire. There are plenty of single women out there.

3. Did they marry for money? The guy has a head like a potato. He should get a hair transplant, lose some weight, dress his age ... he looks like shit.

4. He'll get awarded 9m but I don't know where he is going to get it from. The cheating man doesn't appear to be that rich (he is a pool boy?)

5 even if he does get his 9m, he has completely lost his dignity. No woman who has seen that video clip will ever want or respect him.

Back