Shes my wife man!

Getting $9 mil just for finding out my wife is a cheatin' ho? Yeah, I could definitely deal with that.
Hell, there are thousands of guys everyday that find out their wives are cheating, and don't get a single cent.... some of them even do something stupid, like get violent and end up going to jail for assault. This guy won the lottery.
Some dudes end up paying spousal support when their wives cheat on them.

Husband came out on top. $9 million for a Boise 3 is a great trade anyone would take.

You can never be sure unless you're in a certain situation, but I'm 99% sure I would never sit there crying over some cheating whore.

That's a very p**sy thing to do, imo. It'd hurt her more to callously send her to the curb.
This. There is only one thing in life that nobody can take away from you and that's dignity. Only you can deprive yourself from that. Don't lose it, especially for some chick that cheated on you.

Hopefully the lover doesn't get away with it by escaping the country or state. If the dude is from Canada or moves to a different state, does he successfully avoid paying up?
I don't know. But I seriously doubt the decision will hold up in court anyway. He's gonna appeal the hell out of this ruling.

Dudes getting paid because their wives are cheating hoebags?

This is why we need feminism

The BEST thing for the married man to do is....

Let him have her.

He'll get 9M AND he got rid of a cheating wife.

Win X2 if you ask me.

I didn't know that it was a crime to have sex with a married woman in the US.

For real

02c.jpeg

She caught me with another woman, c’mon you’re French, you understand that!
To be with another woman, that is French. To be caught, that is American.

Is that law for real?

Anyway, I guess it will be next to impossible to collect that money.

If he gets paid though, and there's a file for divorce can she half of it?

Wouldn't that be fun? She ruins two men and gets paid for it.

I really hope the married girl from a few weeks ago doesn't talk ...

Back