Shes my wife man!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I feel so bad for this guy. Its rough out there and I honest don't know how I would react when it really happens as oppose to assuming how I would react. Its easy to say I would do this or do that but walking in to it is real bad!

Getting $9 mil just for finding out my wife is a cheatin' ho? Yeah, I could definitely deal with that.
Hell, there are thousands of guys everyday that find out their wives are cheating, and don't get a single cent.... some of them even do something stupid, like get violent and end up going to jail for assault. This guy won the lottery.

Good for him, fuck that dude and the whore. That guy knew she was married but he continued to bang away. I hope he enjoys paying this guy until he dies.

Damn, I wonder if he likes brunettes ...

I mean, yeah fucking another dudes wife is a douchebag thing to do, but having to pay 9 million dollars for banging a married hoe is just fucked up

Getting $9 mil just for finding out my wife is a cheatin' ho? Yeah, I could definitely deal with that.
Hell, there are thousands of guys everyday that find out their wives are cheating, and don't get a single cent.... some of them even do something stupid, like get violent and end up going to jail for assault. This guy won the lottery.

Hopefully the lover doesn't get away with it by escaping the country or state. If the dude is from Canada or moves to a different state, does he successfully avoid paying up?

no quiff is worth 9 mill.. maybe prime Adriana Lima...and I would have to be silly rich like Saudi prince rich

Good for him, fuck that dude and the whore. That guy knew she was married but he continued to bang away. I hope he enjoys paying this guy until he dies.
exactly.

I get that there are times when the other dude has no clue the woman is married. But he knew, kept doing it and he got what he deserved.

I don't have sound right now. Does the video explain where the fuck this 9 million dollars is coming from? They're not exactly wrestling on the hood of a Maybach in a granite driveway.

He probably doesn't have it. I guess 10% for the rest of his life? Wtevr. Thal

The guy didn't notice but, there was problems in the marriage way before the affair.

Good for him. That pinstripe fedora the husband was wearing, however, should be grounds for cheating/divorce alone.

This dude sounds pathetic and controlling. Also bad looking. Chick clearly married him for money. Of course she will find someone hotter on the side.

Why is he even acting surprised? She is clearly in for the money.

Also why is he crying on that door like a little bitch? Do something about it or get out. He is acting like a 5 year old kid.

This dude sounds pathetic and controlling. Also bad looking. Chick clearly married him for money. Of course she will find someone hotter on the side.

Why is he even acting surprised? She is clearly in for the money.

Also why is hecrying on that door like a little bitch? Do something about it or get out. He is acting like a 5 year old kid.
While I agree, that's what most inexperienced man do, plead and beg. I guess we would have to be on his shoes, but I can never propose to someone I'm not 110% for sure.

Anybody know the dudes email?

I’ll send him nudes of mine and tell him he can have this better looking one for a bargain deal of 5mil!!

You can never be sure unless you're in a certain situation, but I'm 99% sure I would never sit there crying over some cheating whore.

That's a very p**sy thing to do, imo. It'd hurt her more to callously send her to the curb.

Back