She's Just 16 Years Old, Leave Her Alone They Said

I'm 35 and was fooling around with a white 22 year old woman. She was the first one ever to call me daddy which I always thought was weird, but during sex, it's pretty awesome.

Sadly she called me boomer a dozen times, wouldn't shut up about me finding a better job and then always asking me to go to a dispensary for her.

Needless to say I got one more in before cutting her off. I couldn't deal with it.

Sad part is she resembled Phoebe Cates a lot if she gained about 25.
That boomer shit is retarded. What do you do again?

You guys should look up David Bowie's "history" with young girls

Lolol I guess it's better than doordash or Uber eats

It's not like that at all. Basically like an Amazon driver or ups driver except for old people. I get as much OT as I want and plus they were considered essential so my intentions are to only stay here until I find a better job, just don't wanna take the risk until life gets back to normal.

She wanted me to join the Honey & Vinegar realtor co

iczl1GDAr_MY1yhL6j7zdWDHS6gmxnjHqsSnydEJLME.jpg

Openly singing about child molestation….. I can now say that current society has improved in at least 1 way

<mma4>

lol ive never payed attention to them opening lyrics... holy fuck, this guy has got to be on a sex offenders list

Listen to them lyrics

what in the actual fuck... lol

Last edited:
You got me beat on lyrics but my video definitely smashes yours lol

First time I heard this song. It's catchy not gonna lie but wow

Pretty sure all guys were banging young girls in the 50s and 60s

Led zeplin took a 14 year old girl on tour....almost every band has a fuckin the younger bitches story .....only recently have people really started to care about that kinda thing and point out the creeps.

Led zeplin took a 14 year old girl on tour....almost every band has a fuckin the younger bitches story .....only recently have people really started to care about that kinda thing and point out the creeps.

The shark story? Or whatever they shoved up there

Jimmy Paige was known for 14 year olds

The shark story? Or whatever they shoved up there

Jimmy Paige was known for 14 year olds

No not the shark story I mean she was on the bus with em for like a year.

Elvis was intimidated by girls and liked em young too.

Back