She's Beautiful And Nerdy My Kind Of Girl She Makes A Siri Like Software App

Sexist, chicks in IT reduced to making personal assistant apps. What next, coffee making apps? Pitiful.

Met a really amazing girl who was vacationing in Seattle with her friends. We hit it off immediately after some random, drunk person kept trying to get us to talk to each other from across the room because we were both on crutches. We had both broken the exact same bones in the exact same leg and had the exact same surgery almost exactly two weeks before. Hung out all night, ditched our friends and turned off our cell phones towards the end of the night... She hands me her card and I took a look at it and the word CEO jumped out at me. Naturally, I ask her about it... She was so humble that I thought for sure it was some small company, perhaps her own small business... I find out when she left that not only is it a huge company in Canada, but that she was an accomplished athlete, writer and academic as well. Very well known person in that Country in the business world. She reminded me of this woman when I read the OP. Very slender, intelligent, a lot prettier than this girl in the OP but same kind of nerdy thing going on.

I was supposed to visit her but I didn't and nothing ever became of it, but I recently went to say hi on FB and discovered she is now engaged.

Another road not traveled...

Met a really amazing girl who was vacationing in Seattle with her friends. We hit it off immediately after some random, drunk person kept trying to get us to talk to each other from across the room because we were both on crutches. We had both broken the exact same bones in the exact same leg and had the exact same surgery almost exactly two weeks before. Hung out all night, ditched our friends and turned off our cell phones towards the end of the night... She hands me her card and I took a look at it and the word CEO jumped out at me. Naturally, I ask her about it... She was so humble that I thought for sure it was some small company, perhaps her own small business... I find out when she left that not only is it a huge company in Canada, but that she was an accomplished athlete, writer and academic as well. Very well known person in that Country in the business world. She reminded me of this woman when I read the OP. Very slender, intelligent, a lot prettier than this girl in the OP but same kind of nerdy thing going on.

I was supposed to visit her but I didn't and nothing ever became of it, but I recently went to say hi on FB and discovered she is now engaged.

Another road not traveled...

Never heard of her.

772375-min.jpg

sorry but i just masturbated over your fantasy girl

Back