Shertard xmas

Hamnabaki

Blue Belt
Reaction score
So I had a great Xmas with my family, hope you all did as well. So with that in mind was thinking...

Did you get everything you wanted for Xmas? If not what do you still want?

So I got everything I wanted. The only thing I could have asked for is to randonly receive enough money for me and my fam to live off for the rest of my life. Spending as much time with my family as possible.

Hell no all I wanted was to go home but instead stuck in this shit hole called Alberta.
good to hear some people enjoyed Christmas tho.

got a foreman grill

Nice as long as you got the one with removal grates trying to clean that shit othwer wise is shit.

I got one 3 years ago but it was a knock off.

I thikn it was a jerry ****ey electric searer.

OK MOD WTF jerry ****ey was a boxer??????? Look him up he went all 15 against ali. was not trying to be derogatory.

Last edited:
I get cash from my family. The girlfriends family bought me a ton which made me feel weird.

I was sick, still am. Made a shitty xmas dinner which is still annoying me.

GiftCards.jpg

Got a whole bunch of these.

I get cash from my family. The girlfriends family bought me a ton which made me feel weird.

I had the 1st xmas with my now wife. I wasnt use to it mainly because my parets sucked for xmas, not vedry into it. But my girls parents spent like 2-300 1st year out.

I was sick, still am. Made a shitty xmas dinner which is still annoying me.

HAHA I had 6 years straight of being sick during thanksgiving so everything tasted like me mucous each time. I cook during the holidays so I have no idea what it tasted like.

It sucks to take youre cooking seriously and not being able to taste how youre food is coming or smell for that matter.

Got some Slippers, Couple of Texas Longhorn DVDs, Texas Longhorn Calendar, Movie Theater gift card, HBO's ROME Season 2, And a box of 20 different types of beer (Get that every year from my uncle).

Got some Slippers, Couple of Texas Longhorn DVDs, Texas Longhorn Calendar, Movie Theater gift card, HBO's ROME Season 2, And a box of 20 different types of beer (Get that every year from my uncle).

team.jpg

LSU beats Texas for College World Series Championship. :D

Back