Sheriff investigators will recommend Caitlyn Jenner face manslaughter charges.

People use the word accident too often. An accident would be a tree limb falling on the road or a rock slide. Most collisions aren't accidents. Collisions usually happen because of bad decisions made by one or more drivers. In this case, it appears that Jenner was driving too fast to control the vehicle. He doesn't even need to be speeding. He couldn't stop with the brakes on his vehicle. He was obviously following too close and driving too fast for conditions. Not intending to do it doesn't make it an accident.

And I'm telling you that is a hard case to make in a court of law unless you can prove there was real negligence. As long as he was sober, not texting, and not going obscenely fast, his attorney is going to eat them alive.

They probably don't have a case which is why we are sitting here 6 months later just now talking about it. If they had a case Jenner would have been arrested on the spot and charged.

why are Americans so obsessed with butt rape? bunch of homos :rolleyes:

You can butt rape and not be a homo. Girls get butt raped by dudes all the time, don't know what you were getting out, but this is a clear projection on your internal thoughts.

you get harsher penalty for being intoxicated but not driving wrecklessly, just going through a check point. But not drunk, just driving like an idiot, well be on your way and try not to kill any more people today sir.

you get harsher penalty for being intoxicated but not driving wrecklessly, just going through a check point. But not drunk, just driving like an idiot, well be on your way and try not to kill any more people today sir.

You got multiple DUIs, quit being a bitch and stop drinking and driving

Yea driving wrecklessly can get you put in prison but driver error usually doesn't. You have to realize how many fatalities on the road just in one year in the U.S. You would have to build a shit ton of new prisons to house them all. There are anywhere from 30-60k fatal wrecks per year.

It is not against the law to have a car wreck that results in someones death. It is against the law to drink and drive, drive wreckless like 100mph, text, etc.

You got multiple DUIs, quit being a bitch and stop drinking and driving

First off I'm 100% done with drinking and driving have been for a year since my last Sui and will never do it again. My comment has nothing to do with supporting drinking and driving and everything to do with punishing people fairly who just drive shitty and hurt people.

Also the only time I've ever mentioned my 2 duis on this site was in the sherbros in recovery thread, I've opened up about my battles with alcohol in there because I felt it was a safe place on sheerdog to discuss it. Real classy dragging it into other threads to insult me.

First off I'm 100% done with drinking and driving have been for a year since my last Sui and will never do it again. My comment has nothing to do with supporting drinking and driving and everything to do with punishing people fairly who just drive shitty and hurt people.

Also the only time I've ever mentioned my 2 duis on this site was in the sherbros in recovery thread, I've opened up about my battles with alcohol in there because I felt it was a safe place on sheerdog to discuss it. Real classy dragging it into other threads to insult me.

No you didn't, You bought it up defending another poster on here who had to go jail for the weekend but he got ANOTHER DUI on his record and you tried to write it off as someone who "just got caught at a checkpoint" Don't try to change history on me, I don't even read the recovery thread.

No you didn't, You bought it up defending another poster on here who had to go jail for the weekend but he got ANOTHER DUI on his record and you tried to write it off as someone who "just got caught at a checkpoint" Don't try to change history on me, I don't even read the recovery thread.

Your full of shit

There was a women who just received a few years for killing a person while she texted. Hope the same applies here.

Singer Brandy killed someone very similarly on the 405 n LA in 2007. zero jail time, and she's explosive (we can add Dante Stallworth to that list as well).

Jenner ain't serving no time

Good.

I'm sick of hearing how amazing Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is, how brave she is. "Wooh go Caitlyn" and all that nonsense.

It's like cheering someone on for being mentally ill basically.

It was Terror Zone's thread before he got banned I believe he had two of them, i'm sure it isn't hard to find

terror zone was banned in july of 2014. I didnt get my second dui until september of 2014. Since ive gotten it, i have been a complete 180 on driving under the influence. I know for a fact ive never made single post mentioning it outside of the recovery thread and certainly not defending it. So the only way you can know aboiut my 2 dui's is from that thread. You honestly got under my skin with draggin my business from that thread here. Ignore list.

Back