Sheriff investigators will recommend Caitlyn Jenner face manslaughter charges.

They hate her cause they anus.

11865058.gif

I disagree with Bruce's decision to go female, but I do feel sorry for him. I don't think he ever wanted to kill anyone.

If he was sober its going to be very difficult for them to do anything to him. Car accidents happen every day in the U.S. that result in death but nobody goes to jail. It is an unfortunate side effect of operating machines that weigh thousands of pounds.

They have been trying to sweep this shit under the rug for months, i'll be shocked if he does time

Have never seen any claim that the he/she was chased by paparazzi. More people trying to find excuses because they were saying the he/she was a courageous hero, imo.

The paparazzi excuse would be weak. This is a professional attention seeker that's probably never turned away a person with a camera in his life.

Good. It has been annoying watching the mainstream ignore this story.

They made a South Park episode about it, it's pretty hilarious. Cartman starts identifying as a woman because the men's bathroom is always taken at lunch. Girls get mad cartman uses their shitter, he get's his own personal bathroom. Then Wendy get's pissed he has his own personal bathroom and starts identifying as a boy to use the same bathroom. Meanwhile Stan Marsh is really Lorde.

I remember that, was a good ep

Good. It has been annoying watching the mainstream ignore this story.

Seriously. In fact I've gone out of my way to interject this fact during any conversation regarding Jenner.

They made a South Park episode about it, it's pretty hilarious. Cartman starts identifying as a woman because the men's bathroom is always taken at lunch. Girls get mad cartman uses their shitter, he get's his own personal bathroom. Then Wendy get's pissed he has his own personal bathroom and starts identifying as a boy to use the same bathroom. Meanwhile Stan Marsh is really Lorde.

*Randy Marsh

Damn, can't believe I messed that up Cubicle, he's my favorite character lmao

If he was sober its going to be very difficult for them to do anything to him. Car accidents happen every day in the U.S. that result in death but nobody goes to jail. It is an unfortunate side effect of operating machines that weigh thousands of pounds.

Even if it results in a fatality?

He still has a dick and only wants to fuck women. Just wants to wear dresses and shit.

Wtf? So to be a national hero all I need is to wear a dress and claim i'm a woman, but keep my dick and only want to fuck women? I'm going dress shopping right now.

Yeah but look at the thread title. Sheriff investigators recommending manslaughter charges. Does that happen every time someone dies in a car accident?

isnt its espy a get out of jail free card? it is so brave!

if this was anyone besides this pos, this would be a much bigger story. it is basically being given a pass in the media

Even if it results in a fatality?

Wtf? So to be a national hero all I need is to wear a dress and claim i'm a woman, but keep my dick and only want to fuck women? I'm going dress shopping right now.

Fatality has nothing to do with it. As long as you are sober, and not driving reckless, like 100mph or texting, etc. then there is not much the law can or will do. Think of this, in the U.S. there are anywhere between 30,000 and 50,000 automobile deaths per year. Drunk driving accounts for less than half of those, or in some years about half, of those fatalities. (Most years are in the 15,000 to 18,000 range)

What that means is that every year more people are killed by sober drivers than drunk drivers. That is not to say that drunk driving is not wrong, because it definitely is wrong.

What is the case with Jenner? I'm saying if he was sober, and not texting, and not speeding, there is fuck all they can do if he has a half ass lawyer.

Yeah but look at the thread title. Sheriff investigators recommending manslaughter charges. Does that happen every time someone dies in a car accident?

They obviously know something we don't. I would be interested to find out if he was intoxicated, if so why wasn't he arrested at the scene? Was he texting? TMZ has photos of the moment the accident happened and it only shows him smoking. That only leaves wreckless endangerment from something like excessive speed. Maybe he was hauling ass.

I disagree with Bruce's decision to go female, but I do feel sorry for him. I don't think he ever wanted to kill anyone.

yes, poor guy! fuck that person who died bringing all this grief to bruce

meanwhile, somewhere kris jenner is thinking how she can make money off this

and who said he was running from paparazzi? has he EVER ran from a camera or microphone in his life? that disgusting family lives for the attention

LOL @ a 1 year sentence for being the prime reason for someone's death. Fukin sad.

Back