Sheriff investigators will recommend Caitlyn Jenner face manslaughter charges.

If he faces charges which jail would Jenner go to, i wonder how that is determined. How you identify? What you have in your pants? Your DNA??

Transgender prisoners are especially vulnerable in US prisons due to a general policy of housing them according to their birth-assigned gender, regardless of their current appearance or gender identity. Even transgender women with breasts may be locked up with men, leaving them vulnerable to violence and sexual assault, as occurred with the case of Dee Farmer, a pre-operative transsexual woman with breast implants, who was raped and contracted HIV when she was housed in a men's prison. Transgender men housed in women's prisons also face abuse, often more from guards than other inmates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_people_in_prison

On cases were celebrities are involved I think there is an unfortunate things that happens both ways. Some will want increased punishment because of their status while others will want them to get less punishment because of their status. I don't like Jenner one bit but I have a feeling emotions are going to be high on this and it might lead to some unfair opinions if we don't get solid facts.

This. When I first heard about the case, I subconsciously leaned more towards burning her at the stake probably because of the celebrity status and the fact that she could probably buy her way out of a punishment.

But the other day I was driving and I thought to myself, it would suck if I accidentally hit and killed someone and everyone was calling for my head. So I just hope she/he is tried justly. People gonna people. They make mistakes. Even in the cases of famous shemales.

I just dont know how that would go down. If its as easy as saying i "identify" as a woman, wouldnt every guy whoever gets arrested just say that?

They made a South Park episode about it, it's pretty hilarious. Cartman starts identifying as a woman because the men's bathroom is always taken at lunch. Girls get mad cartman uses their shitter, he get's his own personal bathroom. Then Wendy get's pissed he has his own personal bathroom and starts identifying as a boy to use the same bathroom. Meanwhile Stan Marsh is really Lorde.

Wonder if the sicko freak will be put in a female jail

Wonder if she can get off claiming paparazzi harassment. Seems like a very real excuse, but not necessarily one that will get her much sympathy.

That's why women shouldn't drive. :wink:

200_s.gif

This. When I first heard about the case, I subconsciously leaned more towards burning her at the stake probably because of the celebrity status and the fact that she could probably buy her way out of a punishment.

But the other day I was driving and I thought to myself, it would suck if I accidentally hit and killed someone and everyone was calling for my head. So I just hope she/he is tried justly. People gonna people. They make mistakes. Even in the cases of shemales.

Most of the time there is no trial. There are 100 fatal car accidents per DAY in the U.S. Most of those will never go to trial. Its only illegal if you were drunk/high or if there was negligence, like speeding 100 mph in a 45mph zone. Even then it can be difficult to prove.

Most of these things just never go to trial, you can't try everyone that has a car accident because it is an inherently dangerous activity to begin with.

Is this why the sex change?

"I did not do that! I am Caitlin, it was Bruce that did it! "

Wonder if she can get off claiming paparazzi harassment. Seems like a very real excuse, but not necessarily one that will get her much sympathy.

Lots of people get harassed by paparazzi, most manage not to kill anyone

Most aren't World Peace heroes and ESPY award winners though. Took massive amounts of courage for Caitlyn to kill this person knowing what she was going through in her mind.

Fuck Caitlyn Jenner

Pretty ridiculous that the trans community chose this piece of shit to represent them. Theres much better options out there

Hope he doesn't get any special treatment. Prob will though.

This gif cracks me up every time, because I personally know the mustached trainer standing just to Dwayne Johnson's right in the clip.

The thing that cracks me up the most in this gif is the guy to the far left with both his arms raised.

True, again, not something that's going to draw serious sympathy. But, if she was being harassed while driving, she becomes another victim, in some sense.

To be fair, lots of people drive drunk and don't kill people, but we wouldn't discount the importance of the drunkenness when assessing guilt.

Fuck Caitlyn Jenner

Pretty ridiculous that the trans community chose this piece of shit to represent them. Theres much better options out there

actually a lot of the trans community rejects her
like they're decent enough to address her with her chosen pronouns and name
but i've seen a lot of people, even from the start, share some issues they have with jenner and why they don't believe they should be a spokesperson for the community (and that there are others that deserved the media attention more for their transition)

nobody *chose* caitlyn to represent them, but given their relevance in pop culture the spotlight naturally went to her

True, again, not something that's going to draw serious sympathy. But, if she was being harassed while driving, she becomes another victim, in some sense.

To be fair, lots of people drive drunk and don't kill people, but we wouldn't discount the importance of the drunkenness when assessing guilt.

Stop making excuses for this freak.

I must have missed the whole "fatal car crash" thing because this is the first I've heard of it. All I've seen is television appearances and award ceremonies, no mention of car crash.

He should be jail

He'll get away with it though

I must have missed the whole "fatal car crash" thing because this is the first I've heard of it. All I've seen is television appearances and award ceremonies, no mention of car crash.

Liberal media and how it works.

Wtf? So to be a national hero all I need is to wear a dress and claim i'm a woman, but keep my dick and only want to fuck women? I'm going dress shopping right now.

Me too, get your purse, we're out of here..

Because that would be common sense.

Most aren't World Peace heroes and ESPY award winners though. Took massive amounts of courage for Caitlyn to kill this person knowing what she was going through in her mind.

lol.

The wife has been keeping me updated with this.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/09/09/caitlyn-jenner-scared-prison-mens-ward-convicted-manslaughter/

Even though Caitlyn is finally living the life she has always dreamed of, the Feb. 2015 car accident that left one person dead is looming like a dark cloud over her happiness. For the first time since the deadly accident occurred in Malibu, California, Caitlyn has revealed what she is most concerned about: being put in a men’s prison.

“That is the worst case scenario,” Caitlyn told Matt as she talked about the possibility of serving a year of time in jail. “I don’t know. We’ll see. It is an enormous problem, but they will put a trans woman in a men’s county jail.”

When Matt reacted in shock to this news, Caitlyn continued to tell him, “Yeah. But, those are things we’re looking into.” Hopefully Caitlyn and the LGBT can get this figured out sooner rather than later. If she is sentenced to a year of jail time. it could ruin her incredible spirit and overwhelming positivity. Thankfully, she seems open to discussing the topic of jail despite being scared of the upcoming outcome.

The wording of the article is hilarious.

Also, the fact they say "hopefully Caitlyn and the LGBT can get this figured out sooner rather than later. If she is sentenced to a year of jail time. it could ruin her incredible spirit and overwhelming positivity." When she has recently come out and said that she is AGAINST gay marriage is farcical.

You couldn't write it.

Stop making excuses for this freak.

I'm not making excuses for anybody, I really have no clue what happened. Just assuming she's going to try to defend herself somehow, wondering how it might go. I truly don't care if she ends up in jail. If she's guilty that's where she belongs.

I'm not making excuses for anybody, I really have no clue what happened. Just assuming she's going to try to defend herself somehow, wondering how it might go. I truly don't care if she ends up in jail. If she's guilty that's where she belongs.

My bad, brother. I have a headache today, didn't mean to take it out on you.

The wife has been keeping me updated with this.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/09/09/caitlyn-jenner-scared-prison-mens-ward-convicted-manslaughter/

The wording of the article is hilarious.

Also, the fact they say "hopefully Caitlyn and the LGBT can get this figured out sooner rather than later. If she is sentenced to a year of jail time. it could ruin her incredible spirit and overwhelming positivity." When she has recently come out and said that she is AGAINST gay marriage is farcical.

You couldn't write it.

I have an insider scoop on her marketing campaign. The plan is to clarify her position on gay marriage into whatever is politically and financially convenient. The current frontrunner idea is to support peoples' right to love, ambiguously dodging whether she supports gay marriage now. If that does not prove popular, she will pull an Obama/Hillary and someone she employs will post a tweet on her account with a rainbow flag.

Back