Sheriff investigators will recommend Caitlyn Jenner face manslaughter charges.

popo just mad cuz they aint her

Any update on if she's going to jail or not?

*prison

Doubtful, these kinds of cases often don't result in time even for non-rich non-celebrity du jours. If so, not much.

Jenner may get gouged by the woman's family members in civil court though, which is also ongoing.

Yeah but she's so brave. She should be given full immunity on account of her bravery.

She was being chased by the Paparazzi as far as I know. They should be held equally liable but that will never happen. They are the scum of the earth.

I do like the running punch line "See, told you women can't drive" though.

Why would an attention whore run from Paparazzi?

From what I gather, It had just picked up some type of off road vehicle and was pulling a trailer with the vehicle on with a Cadillac Escalade. It was in a hurry to get somewhere and was exceeding the speed limit. It came to an intersection where traffic was stopped and couldn't stop. I don't know what the laws are there but here, if the trailer and load weigh over 3500lb the trailer has to have brakes. The computer in the vehicle would have stored information on how fast It was driving.

Bruce Jenner is a freak and should be exterminated.

That's why women shouldn't drive. :wink:

*prison

Doubtful, these kinds of cases often don't result in time even for non-rich non-celebrity du jours. If so, not much.

Jenner may get gouged by the woman's family members in civil court though, which is also ongoing.

Well, she's got the money. If she did the crime then hopefully justice is done.

Yeah but she's so brave. She should be given full immunity on account of her bravery.

Lol.

Probably will get off due to fame. Sad the media almost completely buries this story while propping this jerkoff up as some kind of hero.

If he faces charges which jail would Jenner go to, i wonder how that is determined. How you identify? What you have in your pants? Your DNA??

That's why women shouldn't drive. :wink:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25256-1340293825-2.gif

Prison is by sex not gender. Sex is verified by dna. It is the truth.
male - of or denoting the sex that produces small, typically motile gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring.
female - of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.
So which one does bruce fall under?
Ooooh, science is a bitch. The next thing the PC and SJWs will go after (well, they kind of are after it already).

Lol.

Probably will get off due to fame. Sad the media almost completely buries this story while propping this jerkoff up as some kind of hero.

That's the message I get from all of this. Regardless if you drive recklessly and kill people behind the wheel, you'll be an American hero if you decide to lop your dick off and give yourself a female name. Murrica.

This will somehow work to his favor and make him more money and publicity. And if you don't like it, you're a bigot.

If he faces charges which jail would Jenner go to, i wonder how that is determined. How you identify? What you have in your pants? Your DNA??

I thought he still has his penus. Would be funny if he got sentenced, then lobbed off his penus to try to get into women's jail only to have them refuse anyways LMAO

Doesn't he still have his penis atm?

And isn't he against gay marriage? What's the thought process???

I thought he still has his penus. Would be funny if he got sentenced, then lobbed off his penus to try to get into women's jail only to have them refuse anyways LMAO

Does anyone really know though? Is the having of a penis the end game of the decisions?

Yeah but look at the thread title. Sheriff investigators recommending manslaughter charges. Does that happen every time someone dies in a car accident?

I thought anytime a person killed another in a car crash or anyway on accident it's an automatic manslaughter charge??

Just the Patriarchy trying to keep the...uh...Caitlyn down!

No you didn't, You bought it up defending another poster on here who had to go jail for the weekend but he got ANOTHER DUI on his record and you tried to write it off as someone who "just got caught at a checkpoint" Don't try to change history on me, I don't even read the recovery thread.

You really need to find a different hobby dude, it's not that hard to sherdog but you seem to fail miserably at it.

Going to be funny when he's put in a male prison. Gonna get the butthole ruined looking like a chick.

Doctors usually recommend living as a woman for a year before chopping off the schlong.

I just dont know how that would go down. If its as easy as saying i "identify" as a woman, wouldnt every guy whoever gets arrested just say that?

I thought anytime a person killed another in a car crash or anyway on accident it's an automatic manslaughter charge??

Nope, not even close. Its only manslaughter if the DA can prove negligence. Car accidents happen every single day that result in death, anywhere from 30,000-50,000 fatalities per year in the U.S., that do not result in jail time or court proceedings. It comes out to be about 100 people per day die in car accidents in the U.S. Driving a car is one of the most dangerous activities a person does on a daily basis.

Car accidents happen every single day that result in death, anywhere from 30,000-50,000 fatalities per year in the U.S., that do not result in jail time or court proceedings. It comes out to be about 100 people per day die in car accidents in the U.S. Driving a car is one of the most dangerous activities a person does on a daily basis.

I agree with you to an extent. I don't really like Jenner but I am going to try and be fair.

I think most accidents are avoidable but I think drivers push back against being safe. I think something needs to be done to get people to care about not being stupid on the road or punish them into not being stupid on the road. Dangerous drivers seem to frequently get angry with safe drivers.

I don't know what what extent Jenner caused or didn't cause this but to suddenly treat this person any worse or better than anyone else is going to be wrong.

I have no problem with traffic enforcement being more strick but I think there needs to be an advance warning if there is going to be a step up in enforcement.

On cases were celebrities are involved I think there is an unfortunate things that happens both ways. Some will want increased punishment because of their status while others will want them to get less punishment because of their status. I don't like Jenner one bit but I have a feeling emotions are going to be high on this and it might lead to some unfair opinions if we don't get solid facts.

Back