Crime Sheriff deputy executed in Houston

Well I see the same old stupid came out in this thread.

First my condolences to the family of the officer.

Then I hope the shooter is killed and no one else, and he goes in pain and panic.

Now the whole drug war bull shit, I support decriminalization of a lot of drugs.

However the cops don't make the laws they are just suppose to enforce the laws made by our elected officials.

If you want to blame anyone blame them and your fellow citizens that hold the laws in power.

So shut up with the stupid shit about the cops being the problem in the drug war and look around at the civilian population if you want to place blame, how in the fuck do you think the 18th and 21st amendments got passed, the cops sure as hell didn't do it themselves.

Well I see the same old stupid came out in this thread.

First my condolences to the family of the officer.

Then I hope the shooter is killed and no one else, and he goes in pain and panic.

Now the whole drug war bull shit, I support decriminalization of a lot of drugs.

However the cops don't make the laws they are just suppose to enforce the laws made by our elected officials.

If you want to blame anyone blame them and your fellow citizens that hold the laws in power.

So shut up with the stupid shit about the cops being the problem in the drug war and look around at the civilian population if you want to place blame, how in the fuck do you think the 18th and 21st amendments got passed, the cops sure as hell didn't do it themselves.

Police sign up to be police knowing full well what laws they will have to enforce. They are complicit and that's no better than the people who made the laws.

Your assertion that the citizens have control over legislation is laughable. The people haven't been in charge of this country for a very long time.

Classy people.:rolleyes:

In a perfect world, we'd throw these retards into a stadium with a bunch of KKK and Aryan Nation mouth-breathers, and let them fight to the death.

And then shoot the survivors.:icon_twis

Which is why Black lives matter needs to be shut down. For not only being racist but a threat to national security. A group which advocated open murder of people and attacks on law enforcement needs to be shut down.

Id like to see arrests for people supporting this radical movement. Probably nail them for conspiracy to uproot government which is what they are all about. If it was up to me id give the provoactors 25 to life. They are just as fault as the imams who educate Muslim youth to suicide bomb.

That's not racists its a fact.

Police sign up to be police knowing full well what laws they will have to enforce. They are complicit and that's no better than the people who made the laws.

Your assertion that the citizens have control over legislation is laughable. The people haven't been in charge of this country for a very long time.

Bull shit the police enforce all kinds of laws to protect everyone.

I do not know any that joined so they could just go after drugs.

And your last statement is bull shit also, just because you can't get a majority to vote the way you'd like doesn't mean it doesn't work.

White people make a better case for not mattering when they run the country like retards. "Derrr pot is addictive and dangerous. Mushrooms will destroy this god damn fucking country!"

Fuck the police. They are soldiers in an evil war.

Your mentality is hateful and dangerous and is everything that is wrong with this country.

Bull shit the police enforce all kinds of laws to protect everyone.

I do not know any that joined so they could just go after drugs.

And your last statement is bull shit also, just because you can't get a majority to vote the way you'd like doesn't mean it doesn't work.

They chose to take the job being fully aware that some of the laws they would be required to enforce are immoral. Therefore they are immoral people.

Whether or not they also enforce moral laws does not validate their choice to take a job where on occasion they would be tasked with putting people I'm cages for doing nothing wrong. They are, irrefutably, bad people.

The decisions in this "democracy" have been guided by a consensus of capital (not a consensus of public opinion) for a long time. If you don't see this you are either willfully ignorant or too stupid to rise above your social conditioning. You should be ashamed either way.

This distracts from the heart of the argument though.

My point is that if one takes a job knowing it will at least occasionally require them to enforce immoral laws, they are themselves immoral people. There are so such things as 'good cops'.

This guy may have been the nicest dude in the world, the complete opposite of the "swing my dick" power tripping police stereotype.

But he still associated himself with one of the most immoral professional organizations that one can choose to associate with.

This makes him at least partly culpable in his own death.

Listen I realize I embarrassed you pretty bad in the other thread but this is too serious a subject.

And i was talking about people who otherwise normally wouldn't prostitute themselves as part of that obviously. But in a thread about the horrors and violence that drug wars can bring to a community you figured that was the part to try to narrow your focus on to start a goofy argument? Come to think of it, I don't even remember telling you that you can dance again. You do so when told puppet! But we can continue this in another thread. I won't do it in here. Maybe you can use the time to figure out how to get laid without paying for it?

If you're talking about the aliens vs the lawd thread, then I seriously can't see how you won those exchanges. You got schooled on so many things it's like you were given a free education. But you're too dumb to learn. TCK will be glad to have you on his short bus.

They chose to take the job being fully aware that some of the laws they would be required to enforce are immoral. Therefore they are immoral people.

Whether or not they also enforce moral laws does not validate their choice to take a job where on occasion they would be tasked with putting people I'm cages for doing nothing wrong. They are, irrefutably, bad people.

The decisions in this "democracy" have been guided by a consensus of capital (not a consensus of public opinion) for a long time. If you don't see this you are either willfully ignorant or too stupid to rise above your social conditioning. You should be ashamed either way.

This distracts from the heart of the argument though.

My point is that if one takes a job knowing it will at least occasionally require them to enforce immoral laws, they are themselves immoral people. There are so such things as 'good cops'.

This guy may have been the nicest dude in the world, the complete opposite of the "swing my dick" power tripping police stereotype.

But he still associated himself with one of the most immoral professional organizations that one can choose to associate with.

This makes him at least partly culpable in his own death.

Wow. Its boggling that there are people who post stuff like this and actually believe in it.

It was probably a completely random act of violence by someone who is more or less mentally unstable.

It's odd that it sparks so many debates though; war on drugs, gun control, race relations, police oversight, etc. I'm not really sure if it demonstrates the delicate jenga game we play every day with society or that people will just project whatever cause they're most passionate about onto any event they can.

Blacks commiting crime, cold blooded murder, again

The cops are the problem to those on the streets getting arrested. Do you want some of the least educated and those with the least faith in the government to think "you know day in and day out me, my friends and family get fucked with by the police. But I'll just write my to my senator. I won't get upset." The death of police officers is to be expected. Im actually impressed and surprised it doesn't happen more often. Especially when all of society has no real issue systematically re enslaving Black's. They really don't kill many cops in return.

The re enslavent and destruction of millions of Black lives is "meh, policy that should probably be changed.". The death of a police officer "Jesus what a tragedy."

The re enslavent and destruction of millions of Black lives is "meh, policy that should probably be changed.". The death of a police officer "Jesus what a tragedy."

Just stop. You are a seriously disgusting person.

I honestly don't think your post needs one, its so ridiculous. Champ.

If I held your opinions, I'd be too ashamed to defend them as well buddy.

All good.

If I held your opinions, I'd be too ashamed to defend them as well buddy.

All good.

Honestly, I simply can't understand your mentality so its tough for me to break down whats wrong with it. I mean, where would I even start?

Give me some examples of this immorality that you mention. Surely you can't mean drugs?

Back