Sherdog's Strongest Person

Needs an updating

eastNYgoon138........181......460/305/555.........1320........402.3

Havent been on here for a while, and havent lifted equipped for the last 1,5 years but my raw total atm is now:

dinpappa............205.........475/365/575..1415.........402

(no wraps or straps)

Better than having the equipped numbers up that doesnt really mean anything anymore as they are way higher now when i just get back into it

I updated the standings, and added Babyeaters ridiculous 900lb total at 131. I know she doesn't post here often, but she's still one of us.

Someone with titties will never be like me!

Jk cuz I have titties

Aleks, you can likely remove KS and take top spot, brah!

I'll be updating my numerals for Bench and Deads in August

I would actually like to have the most amount of lifters in here as I can. Maybe one of these days I will grab all the numbers from the older lists and add them here, when I have time and an available computer. There used to be some strong names on there and it seemed to matter more. Of course there is also the added benefit of seeing larger totals to aspire to.

I updated the standings, and added Babyeaters ridiculous 900lb total at 131. I know she doesn't post here often, but she's still one of us.

Thanks brah. She's dangerously close to my wilks now, so I guess it's time to knock her down a peg. She'll never read this so it's all good. :)

I would actually like to have the most amount of lifters in here as I can. Maybe one of these days I will grab all the numbers from the older lists and add them here, when I have time and an available computer. There used to be some strong names on there and it seemed to matter more. Of course there is also the added benefit of seeing larger totals to aspire to.

Because people here are not as intersted anymore. This used to be a much more popular thread. I think people here are less interested in the pure strength

Thanks brah. She's dangerously close to my wilks now, so I guess it's time to knock her down a peg. She'll never read this so it's all good. :)

Gues you're staying at 148 if you want to keep your insane coefficient.

Observer...........175.....315/205/435..........955........297

Gonna try to work on those numbers

FyrFytr998..........280.........402/340/435......1177.........303.30

lol, I'm heading up to 165 for my next meet. 148 is a no-go at this point.

Fatty. :)

Last edited:
dinpappa............210.........485/365/575......1443.........406

Last edited:
Updated.

Din, you added your total up wrong, I made the change. What were your lifts in kilos, sometimes the conversion make the total off.

Updated.

Din, you added your total up wrong, I made the change. What were your lifts in kilos, sometimes the conversion make the total off.

Thanks! Its correct now, i assume somewhere down the line i made a mistake and instead of totaling it up, i just added pounds equivilent to the new PR to the total without checking the math :p

Last edited:
Anyone that cares, please take a moment to review the OP. This update has buggered the list.

Thanks,

KO

KotovSyndrome.......207............... 375/275/507.............1157............328.15

Keosawa...............148............520 */310/601

WTF.

Update for Kyle:

At RUMVIII he did a 347 bench and 622 deadlift. (yes, I was there coaching at the time, great day for a lot of people, really good meet):

This would give him:

520/347/622 if we use his best numbers for a total of 1489 and a best compilation Wilks of 523.3.

BTW, Wilks calculator in the OP does not work. Try this:

http://wilkscalculator.com/

Back