Sherdog's resident oracles in specific combat sports

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As a follow up to the best posters thread, I thought it would be fun to see if we could acknowledge who in Sherdog, for given combat sports, deserves the title of resident expert/oracle in a given sport, essentially, the guy who knwos that the fuck they are talking about. And so we can post who we think Sherdog's resident experts are in each of the various combat sports. For example, for me, they would include:

MMA: Ravden and "a guy"

BJJ: georgejjr always seemed to be in a class of his own here

Boxing: Athenry04

Muay Thai and Dutch Kickboxing: ImPitPatPuncher, Polish Punisher and especially JWP - I hope we eventually get to see him here again

Karate: Shinkyoku, DivineComedy, Azam and SummerStriker - shinkyoku in particular gets praise and condolences for being able to handle so many ignorant motherfuckers when it comes to karate, myself included

Judo: Seatea, Uchi Mata and UKJudoka

Wrestling: Dirty Holt, D1 Wrestler and youngsteinel

Who would you place in these categories?

Conor McGregor will be the champ. Conor McGregor will dominate the division. Conor McGregor will bless us all with knockouts that the false imposter Aldo could only dream of.

I appreciate your insight but it does not really answer the question. But for the record I am starting to think you are right and that is why I made a two-four week sig bet with anyone who is convinced Aldo will win.

Steve08 seems to know his BJJ, and overall mma pretty well

Disc and Sinister are the authorities on striking here without a shadow of doubt.

Back