Sherdog's P4P Top Ten ranks Woodley #6, Cruz #10

Why do we care ?

P4P is trash. And JJ can't be on it after he is a proven cheater now

Then many fighters can't be on it with your way of thinking. Until you prove he cheated in his other fights then you can't keep him off.

Hunt should be number 1.

He's defeated the UFC and USADA.

Holy shit that's horrible. He's either one or two. Having Alvarez and Woodley is disgraceful

Woodley in top 10 P4P is laughable. He's good at blitzing his opponents who aren't ready for it. After 2 rounds he's usually spent. Let's see how he handles Thompson. He doesn't want that fight 'cos he knows he's holding the belt for him.

1. Aldo
2. Cruz
3. Cormier
4. Overeem
5. Romero

I dont put too much stock on a fighter losing as its MMA but they need to at least be in the winning column to be in the top 5.

I might be in the minority but ive never seen whats so great about Dom Cruz....I thought he lost to Tj in a super close fight.

Cruz is a great fighter, but holy fuck you guys give him WAY too much credit
2016 ~ 2 fights
2014 ~ 1 fight
Last fight before that was.......
The other guys on the list have been far more active than Cruz. When Cruz fights as often as MM, Jones, and even Alvarez or RDA has..then he'll rightfully make his way up the list.
That being said, the list is a joke. Woodley shouldn't be on here yet, and Aldo is much too low.

Rankings are ridiculous to begin with, regardless of who makes them. 10 People could come up with their top 10 list and there is a great chance that they will all be different.

LMAO...WTF ???

2din2fq.jpg.gif

Back