4top10 wins
10 finishes for a rate of 66%

But

Weidmans a HYPE
11-0
4 top 10 wins
Finished 8 out of 11 for a rate of 72%
And finished 5 out of 7 in the ufc

But but dc fought at hw............yeah well he never fought the best at hw....or even the 2nd best
Weidman on the other hand....:)
Renans OVERRATED
32-2
22 finishes
3 consecutive title defenses(more than cain/hendricks/pettis/weidman)
Has wins over-mcdonald/jorgenson/faber(2xs)/wineland/pickett.......6 top10 wins

But but he never.......but nothing! You can count on one hand how many posts gave dillashaw a "chance" against barao

I'm convinced the majority of posters are either high/drunk...between the ages of 16-22....have never trained in any form of combat sport....watch tmz religiously....wear skinny jeans.....frequent coffee shops....only drink micro brews.....major in art history.......wouldn't fck kim kardashian , AND would say they PREFER emily watson......think grafetti is "art".....attend raves.....consider dj's musicians.....couldn't throw a straight right or apply an arm bar.....got into mma cause of brawk......secretly find jon jones/ronda/dana attractive and try to mask their feelings with ill thoughtout criticisms

Being a FAN is rightgeous

Having different opinions....BASED IN SOME SORT OF REALITY is fucking cool and leads to great discussions

Sherdogging 99 pages of stupidity only makes you look foolish

Hey, I only drink microbrews. :(

Seriously though, people hate and discredit Weidman for one reason alone. If DC had ruined everyone's favorite fighter to win a belt, they'd be in the same boat.

45219945.jpg

Well it's not hypocrisy if the Anderson Silva haters are saying that about Weidman. I mean they are the same people who claimed that Silva was never any good, and was overrated and such. So in their own words, Weidman beat a nobody to become champion.

Did you really mean Emily Watson or did you mean Emma Watson?

I'd pick Emma Watson over that cum dumpster Kim K any day.

Graffiti is art, and some DJs are musicians.

Stop talking in absolutes and as if your opinion is fact. Fugaz.

Did you really mean Emily Watson or did you mean Emma Watson?

I'd pick Emma Watson over that cum dumpster Kim K any day.

I'd make Emma Watson my own personal C dump...but i'd still dip on Kim K's when the opportunity arises...

obviously racism.
Is that what you're getting at TS?

Maybe numbers aren't everything my friend. You say we are Hypocrates because we don't base our opinions in what you call "facts" but are really just numbers. Sometimes stats aren't everything. Sometimes we have to use our eyes to judge if a fighter is good or not, not just his record or silly stats. Sometimes the person who is supposed to win gets his/her ass kicked. It happens man and we are talking about opinions her so don't get so butthurt every time someone disagrees with you.

Last edited:
NOT EVERYONE says Weidman is hype...
NOT EVERYONE says DC is a beast (that can beat Jones, etc)...

YOU are just focusing on those little factions that do say that... and you're attributing it to all of Sherdog posters.

Actually, I'd say more people say DC is hype.
Seriously, who calls Weidman hype?

So unless you have exact quotes from individual posters, saying DC is a beast **AND** that Weidman is hype, then you can't really make a hypocrisy argument.

Last edited:
I'm convinced the majority of posters are either high/drunk...between the ages of 16-22....have never trained in any form of combat sport....watch tmz religiously....wear skinny jeans.....frequent coffee shops....only drink micro brews.....major in art history.......wouldn't fck kim kardashian , AND would say they PREFER emily watson......think grafetti is "art".....attend raves.....consider dj's musicians.....couldn't throw a straight right or apply an arm bar.....got into mma cause of brawk......secretly find jon jones/ronda/dana attractive and try to mask their feelings with ill thoughtout criticisms

Having different opinions....BASED IN SOME SORT OF REALITY is fucking cool and leads to great discussions

I enjoy the odd drink or glaucoma medication session, I fall just outside of your age range, occasionally wear skinny jeans, frequent coffee shops, prefer micro brews, would prefer Emma Watson over Kim K, think graffiti is art, think d.j's are musicians, dislike Brock, I think Ronda is attractive, train/compete in BJJ and have dabbled in boxing and I think I could debate you in mma.

Being a FAN is not even slightly rightgeous

Listing 99 stupid & irrelevant life factors or choices only makes you look foolish, hypocritical and contradictory of your own points

They're both legit.
And it's obvious to any MMA connoisseur.

It's only the dinky haters and trolls would have you believe any different.

Maybe numbers aren't everything my friend. You say we are Hypocrates because we don't base our opinions in what you call "facts" but are really just numbers. Sometimes stats aren't everything. Sometimes we have to use our eyes to judge if a fighter is good or not, not just his record or silly stats. Sometimes the person who is supposed to win gets his/her ass kicked. It happens man and we are talking about opinions her so don't get so butthurt every time someone disagrees with you.

Lol...nowhere near butthurt....
And I value intelligent disagreements more than most.....

Key part intelligent

As far as the "stats" vs "eyes" thing
Go back and watch
Barao vs wineland/faber1/pickett/jorgenson.....and tell me how he looks overrated

Watch weidman vs munoz/hall/lawler/sakara/bogenfult
....And tell me how he's a hype

Go back and watch dc vs mir / big country and tell me how he looks like a god.......
Funny thing is I LIKE dc and think he's got a legit ts coming

Point was opinions based in some sort of knowledge......opinions based on something you saw in the fight, that maybe I missed......those sorts of things........are more than welcome

Sherdog isn't that( and I think it could be)

EmILY watson......emma watsons a hag

Composing a symphony>>putting a record on a turntable

Meh microbrews are ok....I apologize, but if. You're paying 15 bucks for a six pack you deserved to be slapped

what's wrong with skinny jeans and being from the age 16-22? :(

Dc is a BEAST
15-0
4top10 wins

But

Weidmans a HYPE
11-0
4 top 10 wins

But but dc fought at hw............yeah well he never fought the best at hw....or even the 2nd best
Weidman on the other hand....:)
Renans OVERRATED
32-2
22 finishes
3 consecutive title defenses(more than cain/hendricks/pettis/weidman)
Has wins over-mcdonald/jorgenson/faber(2xs)/wineland/pickett.......6 top10 wins

But but he never.......but nothing! You can count on one hand how many posts gave dillashaw a "chance" against barao

Cormier is a beast....but he's proven ZERO! His resume is padded with middling HWs, and his LHW resume is a barista, and guy who needed to retire two fights ago.

Weidman is a monster.....but if you're not willing to admit that his two wins over A. Silva have an air of flukiness about them, you're either stupid, blinded by hate, or both.

I was in the vast majority who believed TJ had no chance.....just like I was in that same majority when Serra beat GSP, Soko beat LilNog and Arona, and Werdum beat Fedor.

Now, onto your little list......I post high and drunk frequently....I'm 34.....I wrestled in high school (does that count?)......I don't watch TMZ, or wear skinny jeans.....I brew my own goddamn coffee....I majored in music.....I would not touch that cum-dumpster, or Emily Watson.....I believe some graffiti is art, and some djs are musicians, and the percentage is about the same in every chosen medium.....I probably couldn't throw a straight right, or apply an armbar.....I got into MMA after watching Pride 14 in 2002, and always considered Brock a bit of a sideshow.....I'm a straight dude, so I don't find Jones, or DW attractive. Ronda irritates me a bit, and would get eviscerated if she ever fought Cyborg, but I'd totally hit that.

Dc is a BEAST
15-0
4 top10 wins

But

Weidmans a HYPE
11-0
4 top 10 wins

Oh, and beating Hendo makes 5.

5 Top 10 Wins

Point was opinions based in some sort of knowledge......opinions based on something you saw in the fight, that maybe I missed......those sorts of things........are more than welcome

Sherdog isn't that( and I think it could be)

The problem is fighting is subjective, it is hard to break down into facts and numbers especially when different eras, weight classes & career stage is considered. This is evidenced by every G.O.A.T thread on sherdog.

You cant put numbers on stylistic differences and how individuals perceive them, look at the threads about who won gus/jones gsp/hendricks machida/davis etc

Opinions are often not based around knowledge, hence why they are opinions not facts. Especially when the knowledge is the subjective part.

Back