Sherdog's 2014 FIFA World Cup Fantasy Leagues

lol. I'm not sure, but I think Cameroon might still be there when you pick. But I'm strongly considering them with the second pick. Indominable Lions FTW.

African team names are the best.

All about that GHANA life doge. They're going to shock the world and win the group of death.

They aren't Ghana go anywhere, doge.

wow

Still need one more person for the Sherdog league. Who's in?

Actually, we could go ahead and start drafting now if Cardona wants to make his first pick. It's ok if he'd rather wait. I have the draft scheduled for Monday so we'd know if there was a big injury. But Cardona, if you want, you can make your first pick. I already know who I want.

Actually, we could go ahead and start drafting now if Cardona wants to make his first pick. It's ok if he'd rather wait. I have the draft scheduled for Monday so we'd know if there was a big injury. But Cardona, if you want, you can make your first pick. I already know who I want.
Did we decide on the draft order?

Did we decide on the draft order?

Yes, it's in post #5. I will update the OP as well. You're drafting third.

We actually had someone else in your spot but he couldn't make the draft.

Yes, it's in post #5. I will update the OP as well. You're drafting third.

We actually had someone else in your spot but he couldn't make the draft.
Could we draft 2 hours earlier? Right now we draft 4am in Finland :D
I can make that but 2 hours earlier for me would be better.

Joined the Yahoo! Pick Em league. 3 letters need to know=USA

Could we draft 2 hours earlier? Right now we draft 4am in Finland :D
I can make that but 2 hours earlier for me would be better.

I will PM the other two and see if that's ok with them. Or we can do it on Sunday.

Joined the Yahoo! Pick Em league. 3 letters need to know=USA

WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS

If no one has created the FIFA/McDonald's league by this Sunday, I guess I'll go ahead and do it.

If anyone else wants to go ahead and do it now, please do so. I'll update the OP with the information you provide me.

Don't forget about our draft (tomorrow, Monday night).

Cardona, if you know who you want for your first pick, you can go ahead and select them.

Back