Sherdog's 2014-15 Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will we decide draft position this year soda?

i'll accept the invitation later tonight, i'm coming back and this time i'm winning. think i got 3rd last season

I think I was in one of your leagues last year, Summer. So you should just be able to invite me back.

Sent you an invite TidalWave. I created a league just for dedicated Sherdoggers like I did with the fantasy baseball league this season. I won't go outside Sherdog to fill out the league unless absolutely necessary.

How will we decide draft position this year soda?

I'd really like to keep the leagues intact and do the draft order according to the previous year's standings, but we have a bit of turnover every year so that would be hard to do.

We'll probably just do what we did last year - after the league fills, I'll finalize the league and let Yahoo generate a random draft order. That way we can go into the draft knowing what position we'll be drafting from.

I'd really like to keep the leagues intact and do the draft order according to the previous year's standings, but we have a bit of turnover every year so that would be hard to do.

We'll probably just do what we did last year - after the league fills, I'll finalize the league and let Yahoo generate a random draft order. That way we can go into the draft knowing what position we'll be drafting from.

That sounds dope if you can get everyone back.

If Remedy doesn't reup for Hodor I'm just going to assume it's because he's ducking me.

In. Ray Lewis Murders U ...for now until you come up with the themes.

If Remedy doesn't reup for Hodor I'm just going to assume it's because he's ducking me.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

any openings left?

There will be. So far, four people haven't rejoined the first league and three people haven't rejoined the other two, so it looks like there will be around 10 openings. I'll wait till Sunday before sending out invites to everyone who has PM'ed me their email addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back