Sherdog's 2014-15 Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway we can do it without max acquisitions? 80 seems like a lot but with 20 other teams and IDP we're going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Anyway we can do it without max acquisitions? 80 seems like a lot but with 20 other teams and IDP we're going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Gotta have a max. I like owners having to think and weigh the cost/benefit from their free agent pick ups.

Yahoo's Fantasy Football should be ready in about a week, if past traditions hold.

I'm pumped. Can't wait to repeat.

I was in Sherdog league 1 last year. Havent gotten my invite yet.

This is what I got for the Star Wars league so far:

Star Wars Fantasy Football

Toydaria Wattos
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-0.jpg

Hoth Tauntauns
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-1.jpg

Yavin Rebels
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-2.jpg

Kuat Walkers
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-3.jpg

Dagobah Yodas
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-4.jpg

Naboo Gungans
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-5.jpg

Ryloth Twi'leks
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-6.jpg

Yinchorr Royal Guards
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-7.jpg

Geonosis B1s
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-8.jpg

Hoth Wampas
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-9.jpg

Dathomir Rancors
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-10.jpg

Shili Togrutas
Star-Wars-Universe-NFL-Helmets-11.jpg

don't know shit about star wars. Are those real things in the movies? What site did you use to design those logos?

don't know shit about star wars. Are those real things in the movies? What site did you use to design those logos?

I didn't design them, this guy here did. There's like 30 teams/helmets at that link and they're all from the movies and books. I'm not big into Star Wars either, I just think it would make things more interesting and comical if everyone had a name and logo related to whatever theme the league chooses.

I already got my team for the Road House league lol.

PolarBearFellOnMe

tinker-o.gif

Gordon'sGrowOp finna pwn errbody
lol @ your av.
I was in Sherdog league 1 last year. Havent gotten my invite yet.

It hasn't opened yet. Usually Yahoo opens in late May/early June, so hopefully it'll open sometime next week (though they haven't announced a date yet).

Don't worry, you'll be in after I renew the leagues and send out invites.

Last season, Sherdog League I drafted on a weekday, and Sherdog League II drafted on a weekend. I'm going to keep that the same this year, too. So if there are openings in the leagues, let me know which you prefer to draft: weekday or weekend. Same goes with returning owners, if there are open spots in another league.

Sherdog League Hodor will probably draft during a weekday but will be more flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back