Sherdoggin' like a mutha (shut yo mouth)

irish0331

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Sat afternoon: Ain't no Dillashan, or Willishaw or no Dillishaw gon' beat Barao! UFC forces cards down our throats making ridiculous fights and raping the wallets of MMA fans.

Sunday morning: Willishawn is a beast! Been following him since 1994. Man that guy has crazy hands! Did you see the way he threw that left Kimura and knocked down Barrow?

GOAT!

That said...I put all my Vcash on Barao. Well done TJ. Oustanding work champ!

I missed the card entirely. I picked every fight right except the main event, 8 to 1 underdog was very misleading to say the least, and he lost to Dodson and Assunsao, on a 1 fight win streak prior. Duane Ludwig is the next biggest thing in MMA coaching community. Hope he also trains Mendes and help him dethrone Aldo, might be harder since Aldo will be extra cautious approaching this fight now.

I missed the card entirely. I picked every fight right except the main event, 8 to 1 underdog was very misleading to say the least, and he lost to Dodson and Assunsao, on a 1 fight win streak prior. Duane Ludwig is the next biggest thing in MMA coaching community. Hope he also trains Mendes and help him dethrone Aldo, might be harder since Aldo will be extra cautious approaching this fight now.

It was a decent card. Was very shocked by the main event personally. I've been a fan of TJ but I sincerely though Barao would have handled him. Goes to show anything can happen.

Mendes is a very tough fighter. He can't be slept on. I like Aldo in that one though.

I dunno about Bang being the next big thing coaching wise. He clearly helped improve the stand up games of TJ Faber and Mendes etc...but apparently there was a lot of issues with most of Alpha Male. Not sure what...egos maybe? I dunno. We'll see. Dillishaw already said he'll still work with Ludwig even though he split from AM.

Back