sherdoggers were upset when they thought Conor would fight Nate a 3rd time over Khabib and Tony

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
now they are upset when Dana is saying that the 3rd fight won't happen?

being a Conor hater is like having an itch you just can't scratch

Who is upset that the third fight isn't happening?

I think everyone is unanimously happy, and you're a tool

I think people are happy it's not happening; they just think the rationale Dana White is giving is bull.

You assume it's the same people on both sides

No one is unhappy. I wasn't even that excited about a rematch, so I certainly don't wish to see the rubber match. I'd much rather have Conor defend the belt against a legit contender instead.

Are you projecting or just making up nonsense?

If Nate were to step in due to someone's injury or playing the "more money" card he already has, I wouldn't be mad seeing Nate get a TS against the best possible matchup he has at the top of LW

Which is funny because Connor is everyone's nightmare at 155 who isn't Nate..

Dana is scared homie

I'm upset Dana keeps insisting Nate goes full crackhead to make 170

Nate asks for 20 million to fight Nurmy. Instead of offering Nate a decent amount, they try to take away his big money fight. According to UFC logic, Nate no longer has any bouts that will pay millions, he should just take much less to fight Khabib, Fergy..etc. I imagine Nate scoffing at Dana's words and mouthing, " Whatever dude. Call me when you have the money."

TS is retarded

His only notion of mma fans is sherdog, and he thinks everyone that doesn't partake in his point of view are going to be emotionally affected by what he says easily.

Meanwhile nobody gives a fuck.

Conor haters don't have a collective opinion. Seems obvious, but I see it needs pointing out.

Sure. Sherdog wants the third fight, but they'll will only be happy when Conor fights them all in one night, in this order:
1. Tony
2. Nate
3. Khabib - with the 3rd fight resulting in the second remake of the Dagestan Massacre, starring Conor.

Conor doesn't need to fight Nate next but he has to fight him again. Nate is winning the rivalry right now. his finsh beats a majority decision

A 3rd fight doesn't need to happen. Nate choked that Irish bitch out in the 1st fight and in the 2nd, McFaggot ran away to avoid any sort of engagement from the 3 round onwards and got a fortunate majority decision. Nate has nothing to prove. He showed he is the better fighter.

It can't happen since Nate walks around at 250 lbs.

Do you really think it isn't going to happen? It's been planned since day one. He is just talking about it, in order to build it. He is in a situation where if Conor loses to Tony or Khabib, he can still fight Nate and make nearly the same amount of money. It's smart for it to go down this way and has been planned for a long time.

They are upset that Dana is playing up the Nate Diaz is a giant WW false narrative ya dingus

I want to see Conor fight Khabib because thats the most interesting matchup for him of all the 145/155 options

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back