Sherdoggers vs UFC fighters. Is it possible for us to win?

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I keep hearing the same bullshit everytime. ''male mma fighters would beat up 99.9% of world population easily. Hell even a 115 pounds female fighter can kill all males that are not mma fighters''

I beg to differ. I don't think i can beat up all of UFC fighters but most of them. But first things first. I am 6'1 180 pounds with 9% bf. I run 10km with empty stomach when i wake up, then i grab something to eat and then i go to work. After work i eat again and then i go to the gym and lift weights(off topic but all women look at my perfect body and they get instantly wet) and after the gym i go and play basketball for 2 hours. I am in perfectly good shape.

Yes i know how to throw a punch and i 've beaten up many kidlets growing up and as an adult i beat up manlets pretty regularly. It's all about size in the end. When i play basketball with my 5'8 manlet friends i just push them easily, i bully them and dunk in their faces. It's that easy. So in real life, let's say Conor Manlegor tries to fight me. I could just extend my long arms and this manlet could not even reach me. I could just grab him and squeeze him to death.

Damn, it's already in wasteland. Some mod has it out for you bruh. Or maybe they have it set to auto move your threads to wasteland.

Is it possible for you to make a thread that isn't pure shit?

I keep hearing the same bullshit everytime. ''male mma fighters would beat up 99.9% of world population easily. Hell even a 115 pounds female fighter can kill all males that are not mma fighters''

I beg to differ. I don't think i can beat up all of UFC fighters but most of them. But first things first. I am 6'1 180 pounds with 9% bf. I run 10km with empty stomach when i wake up, then i grab something to eat and then i go to work. After work i eat again and then i go to the gym and lift weights(off topic but all women look at my perfect body and they get instantly wet) and after the gym i go and play basketball for 2 hours. I am in perfectly good shape.

Yes i know how to throw a punch and i 've beaten up many kidlets growing up and as an adult i beat up manlets pretty regularly. It's all about size in the end. When i play basketball with my 5'8 manlet friends i just push them easily, i bully them and dunk in their faces. It's that easy. So in real life, let's say Conor Manlegor tries to fight me. I could just extend my long arms and this manlet could not even reach me. I could just grab him and squeeze him to death.

Conor would probably " make you overextend and then woold knock fyou ooot "

I am in a wheelchair now because I use to have the same issue. I was in too good of shape and women would get instantly wet looking at me too. Dis one hoe got too wet one day and I slipped on the puddle she created as I was doing my famous jumping tea bag at her. Basically I jumped too high (6' at least - which was also a Guinness world record btw) and the ground was too wet upon landing and I broke my neck.

Now I am a quad and I can only bang 3 different girls a day - and I had to post this using a computer like Stephen Hawking

Back