Sherdoggers and p4p

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems these karate forum dwellers don't understand p4p rankings.

The mistake some or maybe most sherdoggers make is comparing the overall career of Jones vs Khabib.

P4p is "what have you done for me lately" and not a "All time great" thing. Or else retired greats like GSP would still be ranked.

Jones can still be the Goat without being the p4p nr.1 at the moment.

Khabib can be the p4p nr.1 without being the GOAT.

Khabib latest accomplishments crush those of Jones. Especially when Khabib beats Tony in April.

Then the only way Jones can regain his p4p nr.1 status again will be by fighting and beating the HW champion.

As a Khabib fan I still have Jones at nr.1 eventhough of everything I said above. Those past accomplishment of Jones still outweigh it for me. But the weigh less and less each passing day. When Khabib beats Tony then I will have Khabib as P4P nr.1 fighter in the World

Khabib Bless

images.jpeg-10.jpg

@Kowboy and to all the mods,
May curses be multiplied to you. I, Hankenbeirg will troll you until you publicly declare that GSP is a steroid cheat.
source.gif

Khabib can’t be a P4P great because he nearly kills himself to fight smaller guys. Fact.

Khabib can’t be a P4P great because he nearly kills himself to fight smaller guys. Fact.
The only real smaller guys Khabib fought were Al and MJ. The rest of the guys were bigger like Tibau or even like Poirier/Edson

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

@Kowboy and to all the mods,
May curses be multiplied to you. I, Hankenbeirg will troll you until you publicly declare that GSP is a steroid cheat.
View attachment 725791
It's Heisenberg you dumb shitcunt for brains. Look at your little meltdown over a retired fighter who hasn't fought since 2017 yet your life revolves around him. Pathetic slut.

you dumb shitcunt for brains. Look at your little meltdown over a retired fighter who hasn't fought since 2017 yet your life revolves around him. Pathetic slut.

^ looks like you know a bit about a meltdown eh?

lol

Lol my thread got highjacked
Fairplay guys

Khabib Bless

Back