Sherdogger making his amateur MMA debut! WOW!

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
He's the guy on the right with the red taped wrists.

I forgot his handle. It could be anybody.

Can't watch the video, if he won then it's me.

You're referring to the dude who turns his back about 30 seconds in and starts running away covering up, right?

Wow.

In b4 a bunch of tools who have never trained a day in their life talk shit.

Edit: Too late

What a joke. That guys giving sherdoggers a bad name. But also the reffing, what the fuck was that? He breaks it up while the guys unloading on him from behind, then says it was a timeout and makes them continue fighting. Then it goes immediately back in the same position. WTF was that

Wtf is wrong with ppl. Also I've fought in the cage and trained for 14 years so i can talk a little shit but still respect him for getting in there but he should work on facing his opponent.

Feel bad for the guy. I've only been in about 3 or 4 proper fights in my life so I've nothing to say. Both of them would kick my ass

We were doing "jabs only" sparring last Thursday and I got stopped by a body shot. So I'm keeping my mouth shut.

The result of the fight is a shame for him ... but hey , at least he got what he wanted ... you gotta respect the wild approach he took in order to get a man hug with no t-shirt

Back