Sherdog

Rampage/Griffin was a fine decision, Forrest won that fight.

Ninja/Rampage is probably one of the worst robberies I've ever seen.

Megumi Fujii/Zoila Gurgel was pretty horrible as well. Zoila got gifted a good amount of fights in Bellator.

Crocop Vs. Al-Turk. Crocop inserted his entire finger into Al-Turk's eye socket, the eye immediately turned red and swollen, doctor says he cannot continue, and....... Crocop was awarded the TKO victory.

I'm a big fan of Crocop, but that was the worse decision I have ever seen.

crocop-alturk02.jpg

Crocop Vs. Al-Turk. Crocop inserted his entire finger into Al-Turk's eye socket, the eye immediately turned red and swollen, doctor says he cannot continue, and....... Crocop was awarded the TKO victory.

I'm a big fan of Crocop, but that was the worse decision I have ever seen.

crocop-alturk02.jpg

Even worse than that was Kevin Burns vs Anthony Johnson. Burns repeatedly poked Johnson in the eye, and was even warned for it, then poked him so bad he couldn't continue and Burns was given the TKO victory for cheating by that scumbag idiot Steve Mazaggati..

The list itself is one of the worst decisions, how ironic.

Even worse than that was Kevin Burns vs Anthony Johnson. Burns repeatedly poked Johnson in the eye, and was even warned for it, then poked him so bad he couldn't continue and Burns was given the TKO victory for cheating by that scumbag idiot Steve Mazaggati..

Its not like rumble didnt kill him in the rematch.

Machida-Shogun, Edgar-Penn, and Phan-Garcia the worst decisions in modern mma

Also Sanchez-Kampmann, Dunham-Sherk, and Couture Vera were utter robberies. Gomi-Sanchez and Larkin-Carmont were also horrendous decisions

Ricco Rodriguez dominated Nogueria regardless of how many sub attempts from Nog. That fight is top 5 worst decisions ever...

Johil de Oliveira/Darrel Gholar will forever be the worst decision in MMA history.

Rampage vs Ninja should be top 10.

And Couture vs Pedro Rizzo 1 should be top 10 too, but it was not even included among the honorable mentions ! Had Rizzo been born in US he would have won that decision...

Perhaps because it wasn't a clear victory for Griffin.

It was crystal clear for Forrest. Rampage had one good round and a few moments in the others. Had a great round 2 and some other clear rounds for him.

When I first watched it I wanted 'Page to win, but he wasn't close.

Anyway my worst ever dec. goes to Hamill/Bisping, with dishonourable mentions to Gomi/Sanchez, Bendo/Edgar II and Kampmann/Sanchez.

It was decent, but needed a little tweaking, imo.

The most controversial and talked about fights of all time have been:

Rampage/Ninja
Ricco/Big Nog
Bisping/Hammil
Leonard Garcia/Nam Phan I
Kampmann/Diego
Shogun/Machida I
Ring/Fukuda
Randleman/Bas

etc, ... the list could go on and on

Randleman/Bas was a good decision though. Randleman clearly lost that fight from the top. He landed almost no strikes of consequence and was beaten bloody by Bas from his back. The UFC now would be far better if they judged fights like that. Randleman tried to LNP his way to decision, got outworked and lost his belt.

In my mid there's no doubt Bisping v Hamill is the biggest robbery in the history of the sport. I think Hamill won all three rounds clearly and yet Bisping got the nod.

Genki Sudo vs Duane Ludwig.

Fucking ABSURD decision, and ABSURD refereeing (stood Ludwig up while he was on the bottom getting GnP:ed to check a cut, then re-set them standing????)

Back