Sherdog you Really Messed Up

bkdeadhead

White Belt
Reaction score
The HW forum is UFC and Elite Xc. Elite had 500,000 people tune it , kills the WEC in gate sales with strike force. ALso Elite is on CBS fuckin that is HEAVYWEIGHT. i understand if u want WEC in the just for the lighter guys. However its a joke if you dont put elite in there. Wec could be bought and sold by elite. think of the umbrella elite falls under. Either add them to the HW where they have worked there way to belong of give elite and its subsiaries, strikeforce, etc...their own forum. Why nuthug WEc?? no point? Unless ur hoping to suck nuts for passes now that gross is gone???

The HW forum is UFC and Elite Xc. Elite had 500,000 people tune it , kills the WEC in gate sales with strike force. ALso Elite is on CBS fuckin that is HEAVYWEIGHT. i understand if u want WEC in the just for the lighter guys. However its a joke if you dont put elite in there. Wec could be bought and sold by elite. think of the umbrella elite falls under. Either add them to the HW where they have worked there way to belong of give elite and its subsiaries, strikeforce, etc...their own forum. Why nuthug WEc?? no point? Unless ur hoping to suck nuts for passes now that gross is gone???

Why should it matter what forum an organization is discussed in?

The CBS deal was only official in the last month, do you expect us to continually update the forums for every occurrence that happens?

You should also realise that SEPERATE staff run the .com, and the .net forum. Josh Gross had nothing at all to do with what happened on Sherdog.net -- I believe he had a total of less than 100 posts on his account anyway.

~Foz

Josh Gross had nothing at all to do with what happened on Sherdog.net -- I believe he had a total of less than 100 posts on his account anyway.

~Foz

I think the poster was referring to the time when Gross let slip the winner of the TUF show way before the finals were aired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back