Sherdog wins MMA Media Source of the Year

Apparently the voters have never been in the UFC Forum :D

Time for the hipsters to find a new forum. We mainstream now.

I posted the shit out of sherdog before it went mainstream. They sold out and lost thier edge, mortgaging credibility for money and fame.

I now post on a forum on my basement wall in blood.

I posted the shit out of sherdog before it went mainstream. They sold out and lost thier edge, mortgaging credibility for money and fame.

I now post on a forum on my basement wall in blood.

I used to post in blood on your basement wall...but it sold out when it let you write on it.

Now I record my posts onto vinyl and post them on Napster for nobody to download.

I used to post in blood on your basement wall...but it sold out when it let you write on it.

Now I record my posts onto vinyl and post them on Napster for nobody to download.

I mean I used to post on my wall. I now use smoke signals during a gale to post. As the message gets torn apart by nature and my words evaporate into the ether I am reminded of the fragility of my life.

Everybody I know is gone or going away.

So when do I get my award?

I mean I used to post on my wall. I now use smoke signals during a gale to post. As the message gets torn apart by nature and my words evaporate into the ether I am reminded of the fragility of my life.

Everybody I know is gone or going away.

Like the Land Before Time?

I thought MMAjunkie should have won. Sherdog wins because of fight finder, not coverage. More recognizable.

I havnt seen it. I don't own a tv, computer, iPad, phone or washing machine.

I only read books written by foreign writers.

Well I'm pretty sure this one was written by dinosaurs.
Foreign Dinosaurs.....I think they were Laurasian.

Unless you count the forums, I think Sherdog is one of the worst. They're always the last ones to the party with anything news related.

that joke would work better if u werent currently on sherdog

thats_the_joke.jpg

congrats the dog! great website i have been using for the last 5 or 6 years

Hollaaaaaaaaa'

Dana knew about this... that's why he gave that interview!

Back