Sherdog - who's a gimmick, and who's for real?

I'd actually love to know if @Rex Kwon Do was being paid to post in the War Room, if only because he's exactly the sort of poster I would pay to post about something I was marketing.

I'm going to take this as a compliment regardless of the intention. :D

Unfortunately I'm only a Zuffa shill, which means I'm paid in Reebok gear that I have to return eventually.

I'm going to take this as a compliment regardless of the intention. :D

Unfortunately I'm only a Zuffa shill, which means I'm paid in Reebok gear that I have to return eventually.

Haha. A compliment with a tinge of skeptical curiosity ;)

Psssst.. put in a good word for me... gotta get some of that Giblert merch while it's hot

Good ol' rapey FraserB

"I rape my main girl sometimes. She's the only girlI've ever raped. It's ass rape. Like I'll put it in sometimes and she can't handle it and I'll keep going and hold her down while she's crying and screaming and gets to the point where she can't move or have any kind of emotion. I'm very dominant and like to slap her around and stuff like that and she enjoys it too. But she doesn't enjoy the fact that Irape her sometimes although she does take some comfort(later on) in that it makes me happy. After Irape her she just lays there in the same position for like 5 minutes completely still with her face in the pillow. I even kick her off the bed at times. Then she gets up and goes to the bathroom for like 5 minutes while I drift off to sleep. Keep in mind that I've only done this when I'm really fucked up and we're getting crazy. And I wouldn't do this with anyone unless we had been crazy together and I knew for sure that they wouldn't go to the cops or would never talk to me again. Most of the time when we have butt sex I let up if she's in too much pain or if she fights me off but there have been a few bizarre moments when I lost my mind. At the end of the day it brings us closer. I actually choked her completely out the other night during sex and that's something I'm going to make a thread about. It was a pretty crazy moment. She woke up with me on top doing her. She had no idea what was going on and after a couple of minutes she was crying and I calmed her down and explained my position."

he sounds like a keeper

What about @Titus002? My initial thoughts were he had to be a gimmick because he openly expresses his love for Adolf Hitler, but as time passes, I'm not so sure.

Lecuck is a gimmick.

rip is not a gimmick IMO.

Most of the fascists/racists on the right--of which there are only like 3, they just keep getting banned and coming back--are gimmicks. Most of the fascists/racists on the left, sadly, seem genuine.

Wow what the fuck, I thought FraserB was cool.

Does raise a question. Does this one event make him, all of him, uncool? So, was he a good poster otherwise? Is he perhaps a good man in general outside of this, even treats that girlfriend well outside of this - but this nasty, evil shit happens sometimes? Is the man, as a whole, only as good, tolerable, "cool" as his worst act?

Now don't take this as defense of the guy. I have no investment in that poster that I've never even encountered, and given that quote, I wouldn't lose any sleep over him tumbling off a cliff somewhere. The thing is, I know some people who have a very few dark acts on ther ledger and those people are still at large good people. When we find out that one bad act, does everything else the person is get written off? And if so, where do we draw the line? When they hold a belief that is ugly/wrong as we see it? What if you find out your best buddy, and a generally great seeming person who is charitable and kind and all sorts of good stuff, *hates* gay people? Are they not "cool" then?

This isn't a criticism of you or your post particularly. Just thoughts for the forum as it moves forward on the issue of this poster.

im a real human man with real human man emotions. nobody is a gimmick, we are all real!

Does raise a question. Does this one event make him, all of him, uncool? So, was he a good poster otherwise? Is he perhaps a good man in general outside of this, even treats that girlfriend well outside of this - but this nasty, evil shit happens sometimes? Is the man, as a whole, only as good, tolerable, "cool" as his worst act?

Now don't take this as defense of the guy. I have no investment in that poster that I've never even encountered, and given that quote, I wouldn't lose any sleep over him tumbling off a cliff somewhere. The thing is, I know some people who have a very few dark acts on ther ledger and those people are still at large good people. When we find out that one bad act, does everything else the person is get written off? And if so, where do we draw the line? When they hold a belief that is ugly/wrong as we see it? What if you find out your best buddy, and a generally great seeming person who is charitable and kind and all sorts of good stuff, *hates* gay people? Are they not "cool" then?

This isn't a criticism of you or your post particularly. Just thoughts for the forum as it moves forward on the issue of this poster.

All this shit is how I know you're not a paid poster. Unless you're being paid by rhetorical question, in which case...

Psssst.. put in a good word for me...

All this shit is how I know you're not a paid poster. Unless you're being paid by rhetorical question, in which case...

Psssst.. put in a good word for me...

There is an astounding market for wasting peoples' time... As long as they're the right people. If I'm wasting yours, take it as a compliment.

The awkward rapey stuff is part of his FraserB gimmick imo

[QUOTE="ehtheist, post: 114053019, member: 487341"]Does raise a question. Does this one event make him, all of him, uncool? So, was he a good poster otherwise? .[/QUOTE]

IF you rape your girlfriend anally regularly I dont really care how good a poster you are.
You are pretty uncool.

im a real human man with real human man emotions. nobody is a gimmick, we are all real!

What if someone's real human emotions make them want to be nasty pricks that lead everyone on with a pack of lies?

[QUOTE="ehtheist, post: 114053019, member: 487341"]Does raise a question. Does this one event make him, all of him, uncool? So, was he a good poster otherwise? .

IF you rape your girlfriend anally regularly I dont really care how good a poster you are.
You are pretty uncool.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I mean, I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson touched some children and I still think he's cool.

I am a fucking ghost.

I am the alpha and the beta... male.

I am the Bullgod, I am the Cowgod, I am the Table. Join your brethren and kneel before me for I am a generous OshKoshBeGosh.

What if someone's real human emotions make them want to be nasty pricks that lead everyone on with a pack of lies?

I just don't buy that people here are gimmicks. People have accused me of being a gimmick as well. I just don't see it.

I'm guessing the mods think I'm a gimmick and that's why they haven't modded me yet. I guess they're afraid I'll go full troll and just go on a banning rampage or something. Probably not far from the truth. The Heavies are a goddamn disaster recently and need a firm hand.

Make Sherdog Great Again, vote Rex Kwon Do!

I'm very popular with the blacks and Mexicans. Yuge, even. Now who wants to be my Milania?

You are pretty uncool.

I don't know. I mean, I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson touched some children and I still think he's cool.[/QUOTE]

Well to be fair... I do not want to compare a poster on SD to Michael Jackson.

my dude Breakitdown is pretty Borat level at Trolling. Unless he's not trolling, which makes it even funnier

Breakitdown is madmicks alt account. He never faults and mick even responds to him with paragraphs of science.

Back