Sherdog - who's a gimmick, and who's for real?

The pen tool on SnapChat goes a long way.

Snapchat_5275543904437070948.jpg
You need to loft more bro.

i had hoped that bigbangspiritbomb guy was just playin
but now i think hes legit and i just . . .
*cringe*

Rip isn't a troll or a gimmick even though he gets accused a lot. It's like people have never met a devoutly religious person before. I live in the heart of liberal America, and I've met people waaaayyyyy more conservative than him.

Kardashians is a gimmick, but sort of a fun one. Kardashians is not jenlan, that's someone else.

Maybe everyone in this thread is one very high on cocaine person.

Maybe everyone in this thread is one very high on cocaine person.
That's some "There is no spoon" stuff right there... Except not in a pseudo-intellectual try-hard movie that had shit writing.

Don't know who most of the people in the OP are, but I assume Rip is real. I often find what he believes to be bizarre and almost unbelievable (that someone would believe it), but it would be even weirder if someone wasted that much time on a gimmick. Nice guy though.

Don't know who most of the people in the OP are, but I assume Rip is real. ... Nice guy though.

Well of course he is. He's a Christian. He's all about giving - just after you piss in a cup.

And in doing so, you were the one who mentioned said account. You mentioned his account by griping that no-one had mentioned his account. You're like the guy at the party who says "Boy, I wish someone would start a discussion about what kind of snacks we're getting!" rather than being upfront and saying "Let's get some snacks." I don't think it's me who is having reading comprehension issues here.

Lol what the fuck are you rambling about? I said i was disappointed nobody mentioned a certain poster yet. There was no gripe, so once again it is you who is reading into this far more than need be and incorrectly. I am sorry you are having such a hard time right now, try and follow along little one. Nice analogy though, lol.

Good to know. I recall there being a time when Dan's claims were heavily under fire and a *lot* of the grappling subforum didn't believe a damned word he said... I guess I'm a bit behind the times?
Dan was a pro fighter and does commentary for the Pancrase cards on Fight Pass.

Lol what the fuck are you rambling about? I said i was disappointed nobody mentioned a certain poster yet. There was no gripe, so once again it is you who is reading into this far more than need be and incorrectly. I am sorry you are having such a hard time right now, try and follow along little one. Nice analogy though, lol.

What it with the posters in this forum and constantly referring to other posters as "little one" or "kid" when they dislike being called on something? Is this how you talk to people around you in real life?

Rip isn't a troll or a gimmick even though he gets accused a lot. It's like people have never met a devoutly religious person before. I live in the heart of liberal America, and I've met people waaaayyyyy more conservative than him.

Kardashians is a gimmick, but sort of a fun one. Kardashians is not jenlan, that's someone else.

nah they are both Fraserb

I have noticed that posters who have green names are real.

Back