Sherdog - who's a gimmick, and who's for real?

Just wondering what peoples' takes are on other posters - who's a gimmick, and who's for real?

HendoRuaGOAT - is he *really* a monster Bernie supporter or just putting on an act? I'm inclined to think he's for real, though I think we're both in for some bad news in the near future. Might not be feeling the Bern for very much longer...

Ripskater - is his religious stance for real, or is he just a masterful troll? I'm guessing real, but sometimes I have to do a double take on things he says.

Kardashians - I don't even know what this person's gimmick would be, but there is a pattern of being very pop-culture in her/his posts. Is he/she/zer for real?

IDL - my favourite poster. He's always on message, always pushing one conspiracy for another, for years on end now. I think he's for real - and I think he says things which are a little close to home for some posters so they attack him.

Danthewolfman.com - if any of you hang around the grappling forum, you know him, and probably hate him. The guy is either some bizarre flavour of totally legit and very impressive, or he's one hell of an on message and elaborate troll. Love his posting and he deserved to be edited in.

Any other posters that spring to mind on the gimmick front? Who has convinced you, and who's a shameless hack just putting on an act for attention?

Edit: Included @DanTheWolfman.com . Great poster, great man - great troll?
Dan the Wolf man is real, he posts his videos on here all the time, also other posters have rolled or trained with him, it shouldn't even be a question.

I don't buy Rip being a gimmick... As a wise man above said, most people just can't handle the holy spirit. Doesn't mean he's not for real though. What makes you think @ripskater is a fake?
He once said that God used Yoel Romero to talk to the American people to comeback to Christ.

And god intended Yoel to miss speak dont forget Jesus that it sounded "no for gay Jesus".

It actually made me laugh

I think anyone who has been around as long as you but hasn't slipped up in a significant way either has to be real or needs to be committed to some sort of institution.

10-years of being a cat on Sherdog.

giphy.gif

Dan the Wolf man is real, he posts his videos on here all the time, also other posters have rolled or trained with him, it shouldn't even be a question.

Good to know. I recall there being a time when Dan's claims were heavily under fire and a *lot* of the grappling subforum didn't believe a damned word he said... I guess I'm a bit behind the times?

Good to know. I recall there being a time when Dan's claims were heavily under fire and a *lot* of the grappling subforum didn't believe a damned word he said... I guess I'm a bit behind the times?
Well he exaggerated a lot of things. But he has tons of videos on youtubes and such that he would link, people were calling him out because he said he sparred with Okami and did well, and next thing you know, he posts the video of it. He's just a bit delusional.

colby25 is a legitimate brainwashed christian conservative.

ripskater is a heavy handed troll account.

Disappointed nobody has mentioned Amerikanicarna yet.

Kardashians is just Jenlan 2.0

same dude running that gimmick as well

Feel better?

Not really. I didn't feel bad to begin with. Coming into a thread and saying "Boy, I sure wish someone mentioned ______!" just seems silly though. I'd like to ask "Why didn't you mention _____?" but in asking why no-one has mentioned it, you did mention it.

Not really. I didn't feel bad to begin with. Coming into a thread and saying "Boy, I sure wish someone mentioned ______!" just seems silly though. I'd like to ask "Why didn't you mention _____?" but in asking why no-one has mentioned it, you did mention it.

I said I was disappointed that nobody had mentioned a well known troll account.

Nice reading comprehension though...

I said I was disappointed that nobody had mentioned a well known troll account.

Nice reading comprehension though...

And in doing so, you were the one who mentioned said account. You mentioned his account by griping that no-one had mentioned his account. You're like the guy at the party who says "Boy, I wish someone would start a discussion about what kind of snacks we're getting!" rather than being upfront and saying "Let's get some snacks." I don't think it's me who is having reading comprehension issues here.

"I hate you" I am told is a gimmick and a female
I dont know whats most shocking

Slobodan is the real deal. I am also friends with Nic Cage and he tells me how Slobodan gets into trouble all the time.

Shit, didn't mean to write 'your'. Meant to say 'that'. Was bathing 2 toddlers at the time.. I'm working on priorities..
Heh, I think it can be forgiven. Posting on Sherdog while bathing toddlers is impressive.

Back