Sherdog - who's a gimmick, and who's for real?

I've been at it for years because I'm too legit 2 quit

I am as real as it gets
I think anyone who has been around as long as you but hasn't slipped up in a significant way either has to be real or needs to be committed to some sort of institution.

RipSkater gets accused of being a gimmick the most, and then probably TCK, at least over in the WR. I don't think they are gimmicks at all though.

I think people just aren't able to handle the holy spirit.

I think anyone who has been around as long as you but hasn't slipped up in a significant way either has to be real or needs to be committed to some sort of institution.

I can neither confirm or deny.

DS-Domination-crazy-cat-348x315.jpg

One of my favourite new gimmick posters is that guy who always posts -expert analysis next to his threads in the heavies, writes one paragraph or less about some obvious shit, apologizes for the length of his thread, then provides cliff notes always using the word "dieded"

Can't remember the name off the top of my head but it's hilarious the rage such a small and weird gimmick brings out in people. Every thread there's a ton of people saying "LOL expert analysis" or "It's not even that long" and hating on some obvious but very weird trolling

RipSkater gets accused of being a gimmick the most, and then probably TCK, at least over in the WR. I don't think they are gimmicks at all though.

Lol

my dude Breakitdown is pretty Borat level at Trolling. Unless he's not trolling, which makes it even funnier

I suspect so as well. It's funny, because extremely religious people are usually presented as being very ignorant when they are both articulate and well spoken and oftentimes have rather bizarre but interesting arguments for their positions. The only reason I would even consider the possibility of them being trolls is that what they say is *so* good at inflaming the closed minded non-religious people out there - who ironically frequently claim their tolerance and acceptance of other ideals. But, just because they are inadvertently exceptional trolls doesn't mean they in any way intend to troll... They just hold views the tolerant crowd find intolerable.

I can neither confirm or deny.

DS-Domination-crazy-cat-348x315.jpg

You've got a purdy mouth. Anyone ever tell you that?

You could probably link to the post your picture thread. It's likely imo that everyone who posted a pic is for real and that those who didn't are likely not.

If Kardashians was really a ditzy girl "she" would have posted a picture by now. What girl doesn't like selfies? Morbidly obese men who pretend to be girls, that's who.

If Kardashians was really a ditzy girl "she" would have posted a picture by now. What girl doesn't like selfies?

If you were a girl, would you think it's a good idea to post your picture to this group of horny gorillas?

kardashians is a gimmick

ripskate is a gimmick

If you were a girl, would you think it's a good idea to post your picture to this group of horny gorillas?
It would be the perfect environment for an attention whore.

kardashians is a gimmick

ripskate is a gimmick

I don't buy Rip being a gimmick... As a wise man above said, most people just can't handle the holy spirit. Doesn't mean he's not for real though. What makes you think @ripskater is a fake?

Back