Sherdog Whiteboard

Nice job - whiteboard is updated

Feeling it today.

http://youtu.be/T4xkYvNyCHU

362lb. Squat

Using a SS bar due to some rotator issues. The SS bar is 62lbs instead of 45lbs. I hope this qualifies.

Nice lifts! Strict Press & Push Press look great - Doesn't look like you hit depth on the squat though - needs to be parallel or below.

whiteboard is updated.

Doesn't look like you hit depth on the squat though - needs to be parallel or below.

whiteboard is updated.

Fair enough. I wasn't sure myself. Think I am going to set the safety bars to a spot where I can be sure I am below parallel and try again with a tap and lift.

Fair enough. I wasn't sure myself. Think I am going to set the safety bars to a spot where I can be sure I am below parallel and try again with a tap and lift.

I guess you can do that...I don't like tapping the bars personally.

The way I'm looking at squat depth is if you put a drop of water on the middle of your thigh, which way would it roll? If it would roll toward your knee, then you're high. Otherwise, good lift.

I guess you can do that...I don't like tapping the bars personally.

The way I'm looking at squat depth is if you put a drop of water on the middle of your thigh, which way would it roll? If it would roll toward your knee, then you're high. Otherwise, good lift.

Yeah, but I need some sort of gauge, because that 362 "felt" deep enough. But I obviously needed to go lower another inch or two. I'll try and see if I can get near it without actually tapping.

I was so light headed afterwards I forgot to get a side shot of the weight. Understand if that makes it questionable.

[YT]2yMpAmZovzM[/YT]

Sorry it took so long to get this updated, I was out of town for a couple of weeks.

We have a new leader in the Squat category! Good to see some of the other lifts filling out a bit.

Nice job everyone!

whiteboard is updated.

Nice bench, Kotriz! whiteboard is updated!

I'm certain at least one of these is to depth

[YT]SN7ciusJv7k&[/YT]

This was after I got a set of 8 but didn;t get video of that.

Back