Sherdog Whiteboard

You're right. Can't believe I missed it.

FyrFytr998 - Sorry man, I had to pull that lift off the board. I've not included others for the same thing...

That's fine. I'll try again another time. In the mean time you also deleted my original qualifier of 215lbs which I hit back in July of 2013.

Here's the link.

http://youtu.be/pANOT7ETfog

Nice Bench minotauro rex! Are we gonna see 405 in 2015?

whiteboard is updated.

As I have become more and more a fan of watching the Olympic movements, I gotta say that I think the Snatch and Clean categories should qualify from the floor only, just as if it were a competition lift.

Just my .02, call me a traditionalist. Not trying to rustle jimmies.

I'm assuming you're referring to my block snatch. I asked if it was cool and calvus allowed it.

You could call me a bit of a "traditionalist," too, brah.

I'm assuming you're referring to my block snatch. I asked if it was cool and calvus allowed it.

You could call me a bit of a "traditionalist," too, brah.

Not just yours homie. Either way, that was an awesome snatch, and I know you're more than capable of going from the floor. You're easily one of the strongest Olympic dudes here.

Like I said, it's just an opinion. Keep it up.

475 high bar squat

Please excuse my yelling.

[Yt]lPoZfXADSaw[/MEDIA]

I don't see any reason to change the rules on snatches & cleans. For the whiteboard, I don't want to be overly strict.

Whiteboard is updated.

Good looking lifts guys! Front squat looked easy Thuderkopf!

Hey Calvus, how does a 20 RM squat category sound to you?

I'd rather keep the whiteboard focused on max lifts instead of rep stuff. No matter how badass 20 rep squats are.

I guess I need to get my camera out of the locker at the gym... hit a 200 lb. strict press on Monday. Not even close on the other lifts though, you guys are awesome!

330lb. Bench Press

Nice benching! White board is updated!

Nice benching! White board is updated!

Thanks brother. Looking at the vid makes me feel like I had another 5 or 10lbs. in the tank. Probably should have thrown on the sleeves and went for it.

Anybody else on the whiteboard in the Masters Division (over 40)?

Last edited:
I'm over 40, but I've been focusing on other stuff for the past year or so. I've only been consistent enough to maintain. Maybe I can make some gains this year & get back on the list. In 2013 I benched 315, squatted 430 & deadlifted 498. Also push pressed 245 - would be nice to hit those numbers again.

Back