Sherdog turned into a Salt Mine

he beat a guy with over 50 professional fights that holds the record for most performance of the night awards in the UFC

show some respect to a legend of the sport and a great fighter like Donald Cerrone
a fighter claiming to be the greatest is fighting another fighter who lost 2 in a row and you are talking about recpect.
shame on you for celebrating for beating a washed up fighter

I will admit im salty that Conor won in such impressive fashion because it now brings all his former douchebag fans out of hiding, and they are back to their old ways talking the same kind of stupid shit they did before he lost to Khabib. I expected Conor to win but I was hoping for Cerone to at least hang in there for a while and not get humiliated in 40 seconds. It is a tough pill to swallow, but the silver lining here is that all his fans are back to fully believing and being behind their man again which ensures that they will crash just as hard the next time.

Bam!! There it is.

a fighter claiming to be the greatest is fighting another fighter who lost 2 in a row and you are talking about recpect.
shame on you for celebrating for beating a washed up fighter
just stay triggered bro, it's gonna get better eventually

just show some recpect to the fighters

just stay triggered bro, it's gonna get better eventually

just show some recpect to the fighters
I do , dont worry but you are defending Conor and his name and respect doesnt come together.

Back