Sherdog Trophies

Law Talkin’ Guy

The Worm
@Gold
Reaction score
Are these still around? I remember thinking "huh, these are a neat little gimmick" when we underwent the Great Reboot in December, but I haven't received one in a very long time. I remember thinking I'd get one when I past 1000 posts, but I didn't. Then I thought I'd get one for getting 1000 likes, but I didn't. So then I thought "Ok, maybe 1,500 posts and/or likes will trigger something" but alas, I passed both milestones last week, and nothing happened.

So are the trophies just gone or deactivated or something? Or have I just not passed any trophy worthy milestones in a long time??

I get them all the time. They're mostly related to likes, I think. Idk.

They probably ran out of them or something. Only so many virtual trophies to go around.

Who gives a rats ass about Sherdog trophies? They must really hate you. I got gift cards for joining Sherdog and a new car for 100 likes.

here TS
635914012391207778-trophy.jpg

just for you. Feel better now?

I just got one in the mail the other day along with a check from sherdog for the likes I got

Well, at least this thread has confirmed my suspicions: that it's just me and I'm not getting the trophies because I suck

:(

Trophies that reflect the amount of time and energy spent on an online forum are not a neat little gimmick.

Your next trophy is aids.

113 is the max amount of points you can get from them at this time

Not sure if they are going to add more

the trophy criteria has changed

1. bench teh 275
2. post pics of your girl / wife / Boise dime friend
3. touch a poster with the jab
4. fill the forum with uppercuts
5. street fighting record 500-1
6. cuck yourself and get an ipad

the trophy criteria has changed

1. bench teh 275