Sherdog This Morning

It was a shitload of haters but mostly just the same ones with no lives that have nothing better to do reposting in every thread. I have a ton of criticism about wmma but you can tell who crosses the line into a massive d-bag and know exactly why.

tumblr_lz7diitcnn1qknffvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lho6x1t1ZP1qcz7ha.gif

Last edited:
There were like 4 delusional posters(which was in reality two delusional posters each with a troll account) who actually thought bethe would win. You're making this thread over two people on a site with 300k members.

It was a shitload of haters but mostly just the same ones with no lives that have nothing better to do reposting in every thread. I have a ton of criticism about wmma but you can tell who crosses the line into a massive d-bag and know exactly why.

Pretty dead on.

People that know and like WMMA have no trouble discussing it's issues and tribulations. The difference is it's constructive and supportive rather than just tearing it down for the sake of it.

Basically MMA 'fans' act like Republican senators about WMMA like it's a completely different thing. The HW division for example has had some absurdly bad fights even for titles but as long as it's big dudes it's okay? Aight. Imma keep on dancing.

There were like 4 delusional posters(which was in reality two delusional posters each with a troll account) who actually thought bethe would win. You're making this thread over two people on a site with 300k members.

No, dunsky, I'm making this thread over the extremely high salt levels of people complaining about Ronda's victory.

Can't blame UFC for matchmaking this one though.

Tate needed another win & also Ronda (to her credit) is a very active champ.

If it wasn't Bethe than Ronda would have sat it out and waited for Tate/Eye winner & having her on sidelines is not a smart move

Agreed. I would much rather see Jones fight Sonnen than fight no one at all. Same for Rousey vs Correia.

Why the hell do you think they had 7 fights in the main event?

The way it was explained was that it had to do with some contractual issue involving Globo TV in Brazil and the TUF Brazil show. The fights were supposed to be on a main card in Florida, then they got moved to UFC 190 because of VISA issues, and had to be put in a certain timeslot. It had nothing to do with Rousey v Correia.

Did you really have to create such an insecure butthurt threat? Nobody thought beth was going to win not even beth. I like Rhonda but her fangirls are just creepy.

you and TS need to get into a showdown and figure out who is insecure and who is crying

And all the guys following her blindly went out and got a few packs of these

CHdAOkfWIAA8DGe.jpg

And all the guys following her blindly went out and got a few packs of these

CHdAOkfWIAA8DGe.jpg

Correction .. Manpons are for the bleeding bitchmade ooys who like to cry about hating WMMA. I always keep a box handy for you Mangina's, but since it seems you are set with your own I will not bother to offer you any. :icon_chee

No one cares that she won. I'm Ronda's biggest hater and even I knew she wouldn't lose, that's not the problem at all. The problem is that some hypemen are still pretending that her opponent are worth something, and that they aren't simply throwing garbage opponents at Ronda since day 1. Correia shouldn't have gotten the fight in the first place, but the ultimate argument is :

Why the hell do you think they had 7 fights in the main event?

yourtear.png

Back