Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

Classy response from Thor. He’s right, Eddie wants to box and be WSM at the same time. That’s not how it works. A bulky physique and heavy weightlifting isn’t conducive to learning to box. What Eddie has done is maximized Thor’s already good chances of winning.

Last edited:
Reactions: PEB
Classy response from Thor. He’s right, Eddie wants to box and be WSM at the same time. That’s not how it works. A bulky physique and heavy weightlifting isn’t conducive to learning to box. What Eddie has done is maximized Thor’s already good chances of winning.
I don't think Eddie's body is cut out for boxing even if he cut weight. Eddie's body is too barrel like an he has had tons of injuries over the years.

I'm not even done watching day one, but here's day two:

RIP John your energy will be missed.

Is this recent? I feel I've seen this before
Yes it is an old video thought it was amazing dude is unreal he an Martins are good friends and still are because Martins still talks about him. He may still have the record of 300 or so pounds one arm dumbbell overhead during Arnold's classic.

RIP John your energy will be missed.

Was kinda in shock when I saw Ed Coans ig post this morning, learned a few things from John's videos at times

Back