Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

Poor Obe the beating he would receive would be glorious that being said Thor would have zero interest in this fight no one would watch it he needs someone who is similarly popular or even more popular to reach.
I'm interested to see who else they could get on this kind of notice. At least with Obie they can still bill it as the largest boxing match in history.

I'm interested to see who else they could get on this kind of notice. At least with Obie they can still bill it as the largest boxing match in history.
Beating Obersts ass would set the stage nicely for an Eddie fight should it ever happen. It’s a zero risk, high reward fight. Thor’s team/coach doesn’t seem like they embrace the freakshow nature of the circumstances, though. I think they might opt for another professional journeyman that they can get some good work in against.

One thing the height an reach would be similar just slightly better for Thor but they are both similar in height Obe 6'8" and Thor 6'9".

The Stoltmans got Novikov to do the cold water stuff they do in the sea up in Scotland

Novikov is a great representative of the sport of Strongman I hope he finds advertising success like people like Brian Shaw and

So I was listening to some stuff while at work and was amazed when it came to this video, definitely recommend it to any who hasn't seen it before

That could be an interesting fight. Dangerous, but, also winnable. Pudz isn’t the greatest boxer and is getting up there in age.

Reactions: PEB
That could be an interesting fight. Dangerous, but, also winnable. Pudz isn’t the greatest boxer and is getting up there in age.
Doctor does a good job explaining how Eddie got the bicep tear.

Reactions: Err
Doctor does a good job explaining how Eddie got the bicep tear.

Cliffs:. Shit technique.

His trainer needs to be fired for allowing this to continue to this point, although I imagine he’s probably afraid of telling Eddie anything other than yes. He’s had over a year of training and looks worse than some guys do coming straight off the street into a gym. I’ve sparred with novices that legitimately look better than Eddie at the end of their first session.

Beautiful woman in the background.

double post.

Last edited:
Back