Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

World record for Iron Biby

He struggled on the clean, but the press was so easy. I hope he gets access to better training. He could have pressed 230, but he needs to learn to clean better.

Reactions: PEB
Mark Felix didn't win the Hercules hold, was he injured? I see he pulled out after

I’m kind of surprised they gave it to him with a weak lockout after 3 attempts. I’m happy for him though, I think he’s probably got a lot more in the tank if he works on his clean.

Damn, RIP. By all accounts just a great dude, awful to see him go like this.

I’m kind of surprised they gave it to him with a weak lockout after 3 attempts. I’m happy for him though, I think he’s probably got a lot more in the tank if he works on his clean.

Yeah I wouldn't have given that, he never had the weight under control and was off balance until he dropped it but oh well he certainly has the strength once he gets a clean

Sad to hear also - just goes to show how quick things can change

People are right Brian made more on this segment then coming in 2nd during WSM. It's easy to see why James had him on Mr Beast Brian has so much positive energy. Oh an also Brian just was exposed to more then 65 million subscribers on Mr Beast channel.

Last edited:

BTC one of the nicest guys in the sport an was Larry's wing man. Will be missed RIP.

Called it, but I thought it would be a back related injury. Hate to see it happen, especially to someone who earns his living with his body. Hopefully he gets better soon and sacks his coaches for someone who can actually teach him how to throw a punch.

Pretty sure it's not the first time he's detached his bicep either

Called it, but I thought it would be a back related injury. Hate to see it happen, especially to someone who earns his living with his body. Hopefully he gets better soon and sacks his coaches for someone who can actually teach him how to throw a punch.

Reactions: Err

I couldn’t help but notice in the footage of the injury, which appeared to be a private sparring session, that Eddie was still doing a bloated Prince Naseem impression. There goes the whole “he’s trying to mislead Thor by intentionally releasing bad footage” narrative. Thor’s saying on Instagram that he’s still going to fight in September. That’s more experience and more training time on top of the advantage he already had over Eddie. If this fight actually happens, Eddie is going to get flatlined.

I couldn’t help but notice in the footage of the injury, which appeared to be a private sparring session, that Eddie was still doing a bloated Prince Naseem impression. There goes the whole “he’s trying to mislead Thor by intentionally releasing bad footage” narrative. Thor’s saying on Instagram that he’s still going to fight in September. That’s more experience and more training time on top of the advantage he already had over Eddie. If this fight actually happens, Eddie is going to get flatlined.
This man is amazing and will crush Eddie.

I cannot stand his voice but his youtube videos are good.

This man is amazing and will crush Eddie.

Oberst has been commenting under everything today trying to get a fight with Thor. That would be entertaining to watch. Oberst has been getting kind of annoying the last few years, an ego check would serve him well.

Oberst has been commenting under everything today trying to get a fight with Thor. That would be entertaining to watch. Oberst has been getting kind of annoying the last few years, an ego check would serve him well.
Thor beating the shit out of Oberst and then Eddie would be hilarious.

It would also be hilarious to see him squash one of the Paul brothers. Not gonna happen though.

Poor Obe the beating he would receive would be glorious that being said Thor would have zero interest in this fight no one would watch it he needs someone who is similarly popular or even more popular to reach.

Back