Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

I was about to post this wow he looks off the guy he's sparing with can hardly keep his balance I have no idea what Eddie is doing anymore and I used to defend him. Hopefully he is showing this stuff as a joke but I doubt it. Thor via annihilation 4th round and that's being generous.

Also more I see of Eddie recently I think he has bigorexia, he keeps talking about being big and his size and strength. I wonder if he became like this because as a strongman he is short so being heavier is a way of compensating. Thor does not seem to be obsessed with his size or strength in all his recent videos he instead focuses on cardio and boxing technique.

Reactions: PEB
Man, all the guys are crazy strong. I'm just shocked at the weights they lift.

Reactions: PEB
Also more I see of Eddie recently I think he has bigorexia, he keeps talking about being big and his size and strength. I wonder if he became like this because as a strongman he is short so being heavier is a way of compensating. Thor does not seem to be obsessed with his size or strength in all his recent videos he instead focuses on cardio and boxing technique.
Eddie’s identity completely revolves around his strength and size. I think a large factor in his delusion was Thor crushing the mystique around his deadlift WR. Eddie invested years into cultivating that lift as being some kind of otherworldly event that almost cost him his life and then Thor casually lifted 501 like he was taking the groceries in. I have to imagine that hurt him given he has an obviously fragile ego.

Eddie’s identity completely revolves around his strength and size. I think a large factor in his delusion was Thor crushing the mystique around his deadlift WR. Eddie invested years into cultivating that lift as being some kind of otherworldly event that almost cost him his life and then Thor casually lifted 501 like he was taking the groceries in. I have to imagine that hurt him given he has an obviously fragile ego.

Agreed. Eddie will always say it isnt legit though

Tbf Thor should of done it again somewhere more verified or again

I am sure Stoltman and Shaw could do it. Shaw likely doesnt at the moment because he doesnt want to hurt Eddies ego. Also, I always felt Eddie was obviously gifted but he is not as gifted as the guys who dont have to nearly kill themselves to win a title or place

Reactions: Err

I am sure Stoltman and Shaw could do it. Shaw likely doesnt at the moment because he doesnt want to hurt Eddies ego. Also, I always felt Eddir was obviously gifted but he is not as gifted as the guys who dont have to nearly kill themselves to win a title or place
People always forget that Eddie did his lift at a tailor made event where the other athletes had to cater to him and his timing. Because of that It doesn’t bother me that Thor did it outside of a traditional competition.

Its that time of fucking year isn't it - Strongman on every day leading up to WSM Final in a few days time! Nice. Xmas tradition in my family home.

I am sure Stoltman and Shaw could do it. Shaw likely doesnt at the moment because he doesnt want to hurt Eddies ego. Also, I always felt Eddie was obviously gifted but he is not as gifted as the guys who dont have to nearly kill themselves to win a title or place

Shaw will never approach a Deadlift even close to that ever again , he has hurt that Hamstring too many times that he doesn't go for broke on the Max Deadlifts anymore.

Shaw will never approach a Deadlift even close to that ever again , he has hurt that Hamstring too many times that he doesn't go for broke on the Max Deadlifts anymore.

Oh didnt know that
Its that time of fucking year isn't it - Strongman on every day leading up to WSM Final in a few days time! Nice. Xmas tradition in my family home.

I swear we just had WSM

Isnt it in summer?

Jesus Christ. This is like watching someone with autism cut coke bottles in their back yard thinking it makes them a samurai. Embarrassing.

Jesus Christ. This is like watching someone with autism cut coke bottles in their back yard thinking it makes them a samurai. Embarrassing.

Why do you torture yourself watching Eddie videos when he is boxing lol. Eddie built like a tank but moves like an 80 year old more lols.

The best part Tyson Fury invited Thor to training camp not Eddie his own countryman lol.

That had to eat away at Hall , considering that Fury is also Tall , probably another his on his Ego.

Back