Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

Shaw classic massive new venue gold an diamond seats sold out already.

He even made it look easy. What do you think about the Shaw's classic?
For Next year ? I think it's great that it's gaining traction. Brian had been a big part of Growing the Sport , hopefully this may be part of a Strongman Grand Slam, WSM , Arnold's, Shaw Classic and Rogue (If they are committed to the long haul).

For Next year ? I think it's great that it's gaining traction. Brian had been a big part of Growing the Sport , hopefully this may be part of a Strongman Grand Slam, WSM , Arnold's, Shaw Classic and Rogue (If they are committed to the long haul).

Unlikely unfortunately I don't think you will see the Stoltman brothers or Oleksii Novikov in the future an a few other big names because they raised concern of Brian participation or the heavy fan favoritism of Brian. I think till he steps away from competing it will be a problem for him.

Oh if you need a really good laugh here you go lol.

John's a monster, he's smashed a fair few PB's lately so its gonna be interesting how far he's gonna go as he's pretty much hitting numbers for the weight class above him. He was on the Mark Bell podcast recently, its on my watchlist so hopefully can get to watching that soon.

The IOC is taking away Weightlifting from the Olympics , they are fucking insane.

is that official? thought it was just changed that need to be made

Still not official,official, but it's looking grim Allng with Boxing they are both in danger of being axed from the 2024 Paris Olympics. I've just been following, Squat University on Social Media and a lot of lifting communities are heavily invested

Reactions: PEB
Still not official,official, but it's looking grim Allng with Boxing they are both in danger of being axed from the 2024 Paris Olympics. I've just been following, Squat University on Social Media and a lot of lifting communities are heavily invested
Ya that would be devastating for the IRANIAN weightlifting team I follow them. That and wrestling is all they have.

Ya that would be devastating for the IRANIAN weightlifting team I follow them. That and wrestling is all they have.

It doesn't make sense for them to axe it , especially since they fucking kiss China's ass and one of the most prominent Olympic teams in China are their weight lifters.

It doesn't make sense for them to axe it , especially since they fucking kiss China's ass and one of the most prominent Olympic teams in China are their weight lifters.
and the best part about Olympic Lifting is I'm sure there are more strict PED drug testing compared to let's say Powerlifting competitions , even strongman. Although some of those Bulgarians look major suspect. Russians were even juicing it for Bobsled.

I was about to post this wow he looks off the guy he's sparing with can hardly keep his balance I have no idea what Eddie is doing anymore and I used to defend him. Hopefully he is showing this stuff as a joke but I doubt it. Thor via annihilation 4th round and that's being generous.

He still seems to big and fat to me he should lean out more I think he will gas bad and be KO

Reactions: PEB
Back