Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

I have a feeling Eddie took this fight thinking that neither one of them would put any serious effort into learning how to box. They would both keep lifting and come in heavy and just have a sloppy boxing match. I think he realized a while back that realistically he wasn’t going to be able to catch up to Thor in skill or conditioning, and it’s likely he’ll pull out due to injury. These videos are just Eddie being a blowhard, trying to film as much “hard training” and stunts to save face for when he pulls out of the match.

“Yeah we didn’t fight but did you see how hard I hit that punch measuring machine? I would’ve killed Thor.”

Reactions: Err

Shit like this is why Eddie is delusional about his boxing ability. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of boxing can look at the two of them and see the disparity, and if they can’t they’re smoking crack or being disingenuous. People seem to have this idea in their head that Eddie is going to rush in like Mike Tyson and hit Thor the way he hits a heavy bag. As soon as Eddie has a live opponent in front of him he’s going to freeze up and start turning his head and eating shots, just like when he got beat up by the featherweight a few years back.

Shit like this is why Eddie is delusional about his boxing ability. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of boxing can look at the two of them and see the disparity, and if they can’t they’re smoking crack or being disingenuous. People seem to have this idea in their head that Eddie is going to rush in like Mike Tyson and hit Thor the way he hits a heavy bag. As soon as Eddie has a live opponent in front of him he’s going to freeze up and start turning his head and eating shots, just like when he got beat up by the featherweight a few years back.
I still love this stuff and it is funny how these guys try to over figure out what Eddie is and how Eddie going down lol.

7b7.gif

Holy shit he looks bad. He legitimately appears to be regressing in his training.

“We were at the risk of you becoming fight ready.”

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

loling hard at the beginning where the animation shows him all slim and jacked and Thor with a huge beer gut

His progress in such a short time has been mind boggling

Good genes. Wicked good training. And knowing yannick...possibly other secret stuff ;) but im not overly accusing, nor care either. I have a buddy who won albertas strongest man juiced up, much like the rest. You have to be at that level of hercules strength.

Good genes. Wicked good training. And knowing yannick...possibly other secret stuff ;) but im not overly accusing, nor care either. I have a buddy who won albertas strongest man juiced up, much like the rest. You have to be at that level of hercules strength.
I think all of them are on pretty legendary doses of steroids. Pavlo posted something on his instagram a few days ago. I don't know anything about them, but it looked like a lot to me.

So, predictions for tonights show? I'm thinking Tom and Novikov will do really well. Luke maybe, but his bicep's not feeling great.

I think Iron Biby will do quite well. Should win the axle pretty handily, and he's also got a really good grip. Good at frame as well

So, predictions for tonights show? I'm thinking Tom and Novikov will do really well. Luke maybe, but his bicep's not feeling great.

I think Iron Biby will do quite well. Should win the axle pretty handily, and he's also got a really good grip. Good at frame as well
World record for Iron Biby

Back