Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

If you see a powerlifter running like this you know it's for a good reason. Lol

I saw the original ig video a few days ago accusing him of it, can't believe he thought running off on both the bench and squat like that would be believable. Plus the video of him being chased gave me a chuckle.

Reactions: PEB
I saw the original ig video a few days ago accusing him of it, can't believe he thought running off on both the bench and squat like that would be believable. Plus the video of him being chased gave me a chuckle.
Seeing how people reacted when a strongman was running down the cheat was funny.

Oof, Eddie is unravelling. He’s spent years trying to spin a narrative that Thor is the unlikeable one. It must be tough coming to the realization that he was the blowhard all along.

Oof, Eddie is unravelling. He’s spent years trying to spin a narrative that Thor is the unlikeable one. It must be tough coming to the realization that he was the blowhard all along.

Wow that was something else talk about thin skin. But Larry in no danger he knows Eddie mouth that is running. Lol He likely upset that Larry has more fans. Lol

I don't think Eddie has the self reflection needed to realise he's an unlikeable douchebag. And his fanbase is like a cult. They will fellate Eddie no matter how pathetic he's acting.

“Where I come from when someone says something online you talk about it in person.”

“I confronted Thor a year later in person and he apologized and explain himself. I then told him to do damage control for me online and he refused. So he’s two faced.”

200.gif

Something seens odd about how it shut off but he does hit hard so who knows?

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Eddie Hall make it happen Dana. Lol

I mean if he put his weight to its , it's pretty hefty. Now good luck on him landing that on Thor. Thor will probably anticipate Eddie Bull rushing him. This needs to happen still for the novelty of this grudge match to end.

I mean if he put his weight to its , it's pretty hefty. Now good luck on him landing that on Thor. Thor will probably anticipate Eddie Bull rushing him. This needs to happen still for the novelty of this grudge match to end.
After his angry reply to Larry Wheels showing a bodyless version of him to hype the fight he really does not like Thor.

After his angry reply to Larry Wheels showing a bodyless version of him to hype the fight he really does not like Thor.

It'll be a good money grudge match . Thor should make a guest appearance at the next event Eddie goes to and stroke the fire.

It'll be a good money grudge match . Thor should make a guest appearance at the next event Eddie goes to and stroke the fire.
That would take a lot of money and some huge security guards lol. Though I like to see Shaq take on the Dana White part. Shaq loves fights.

Or the dutch giant

2015ce6c1ec412674fa11618c0cb69a4.jpg

Back