Sherdog Strongman discussion thread- Strongman classic looms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novikov loves Colorado so much he makes a point of how wonderful it is and at 8000 feet in the mountains too.

Last edited:
Just thought I would share this lol.

Brian just about hits the bottom of the top 5 behind Tom Stoltman, oleksii novikov, Mateusz kieliszkowski & Martins Licis. I think with Mateusz injured this year and Martins also not competing Brian got gifted 5th and would have been as far down as 7th in my opinion he isnt as good as he was.

I see the sport being dominated by
Oleksii Novikov
Tom Stoltman
Mateusz kieliszkowski
Martins Licis

One to watch out for in the future: Luke Richardson
JF Caron is capable of winning the WSM but it would rely on injury /. bad mistkaes by the top 4 in my opinion.

I see Tom Stoltman and Oleksii having a few titles between them the next few years most likely. Especially if Tom can get it to the final event on the stones no one can beat him there.
Oleksii is a freak of nature and can gain a big lead pretty early on.

Brian just about hits the bottom of the top 5 behind Tom Stoltman, oleksii novikov, Mateusz kieliszkowski & Martins Licis. I think with Mateusz injured this year and Martins also not competing Brian got gifted 5th and would have been as far down as 7th in my opinion he isnt as good as he was.

I see the sport being dominated by
Oleksii Novikov
Tom Stoltman
Mateusz kieliszkowski
Martins Licis

One to watch out for in the future: Luke Richardson
JF Caron is capable of winning the WSM but it would rely on injury /. bad mistkaes by the top 4 in my opinion.

I see Tom Stoltman and Oleksii having a few titles between them the next few years most likely. Especially if Tom can get it to the final event on the stones no one can beat him there.
Oleksii is a freak of nature and can gain a big lead pretty early on.
While I see what your saying Brian given the right conditions is still top 5 his issues are that his size is to big and the sport is now being focused more on speed events and more cardio focused. He figures if he drops down to 340 or so I would image he likely believes he can be more competitive with smaller guys like Martins and Novikov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back