Sherdog Strongman discussion thread- Strongman classic looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must've been the previous log press training with Hafthor. There was one instance he raised the weight where Thor couldn't and man, the disappointment looks in his face

Larry did a number of videos with Thor and the video with Juju and Tom was funny going into the iceland water in the middle of winter.

881 lb deadlift without straps and after two other lifts insane.

This guys videos are a good summary of a lot of athletes training footage and any competition news etc

His voice is a bit annoying tbh but you get used to it

881 lb deadlift without straps and after two other lifts insane.

The difficulty of a raw deadlift vs strongman equipped is quite large. Which is why this is still one of the greatest lifts of all time

Reactions: PEB
The difficulty of a raw deadlift vs strongman equipped is quite large. Which is why this is still one of the greatest lifts of all time

I saw a video of a 270 lb man doing a 970 deadlift raw but sumo to me I am not liking sumo to much.

Brian announced that due to the number of people signed up so far they have added 10,000 dollars already to the 25,000 in prize money hopefully they get it up to 50K it will be more then the Worlds.

20201211_124816-scaled.jpg

Brian announced that due to the number of people signed up so far they have added 10,000 dollars already to the 25,000 in prize money hopefully they get it up to 50K it will be more then the Worlds.
Crowd funded prize money. Awesome.

Ok, so what's the deal, total media blackout on this, Brian is definitely respected by all involved!

Did Luke win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back