Sherdog, start cracking down on trolling in the Pride and UFC forum...

thisisdan said:
No no no! Most internet users have dynamic IPs. All someone has to do is reboot their PC or router and they will get a new IP from their ISP.

And if somebody continually reboots their computer to constantly create new accounts to post random bullshit....that person is a LOSER and needs a LIFE.

AlexRulez said:
Then all those guys, will start posting like crazy.. to get those 500 post. Therefore it woudl be useless :(

I think limiting to be able to start a thread at 500 post is a good idea, however, in that case to let all whitebelts post no more then let's say 5 posts a day or 20 a week. THis way forum will do better I think.

I don't like to post much and read a lot :)

and they would have 500 posts to ban trolls and potswhores, simple as that....

LocalBoyZ said:
The 500 posts idea is stupid. You only need to stop people who make new accounts with the sole purpose of trolling in mind. If you have a 50 minimum post rule that would stop the troll accounts. Anything more and they are just going to troll no matter how many posts they have. Look at guys like cymen, and kusokidiota.

WTF are you talking about? kusok is awesome! His posts are pwnage, and he owns you all the time when you argue.

Time restriction people!!! As mention earlier, you shouldn't be able to post new threads until 6 months after your joined date!!

Great Idea, I 2359846 This Motion.

faderator said:
Or have like an invite system implemented.

That's definitely something I'd like to see, or at least a forum that is for invite only.

romophobic said:
not gonna happen. anyway they just need more mods and to enable the report post button.

Exactly. They definitely need to enable the report post button. I know that can be a PITA but it would go a long way in informing the mods of problems.

How about only allowing members of a certain belt or age (time registered here) to use the report post button?

We're working on lowering the amount of crap in the MMA discussion forums, but it takes time to implement new strategies.

Back